Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2020, 7:52 pm

Programs: BA G CX S AS G DL PM
If I arrive on JAL regional connecting to a NH F ticket the next morning, do I have access to Suite Lounge during the "transit" the night before? (separate ticket)

Ps. Will I be allowed airside the night before if I clear immigration and roam Tokyo a bit after the JAL flight?

Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 18, 2020, 8:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by b.xiao
If I arrive on JAL regional connecting to a NH F ticket the next morning, do I have access to Suite Lounge during the "transit" the night before? (separate ticket)

Ps. Will I be allowed airside the night before if I clear immigration and roam Tokyo a bit after the JAL flight?

Thanks in advance!
The Suite lounge closes over night, so if you arrive the evening before you are unlikely to be let in.

There are mixed reports on whether you will be let through with a next day boarding pass. Some say yes, but I have seen a family being turned away at security because their flight was a next day flight. And others have said no. So maybe a case of YMMV.
Old Apr 18, 2020, 2:53 pm

Programs: LH HON | UA 1K
I will fly FRA-HND (arrive at 6:00am) and 10 hours later FRA-LAX (leaving at ~17:00), all in F. I might want to check the city for 1-2h, but can you guys recommend me which lounges to visit at which airport to have the best experience?
Old Apr 18, 2020, 4:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Alisamix
I will fly FRA-HND (arrive at 6:00am) and 10 hours later FRA-LAX (leaving at ~17:00), all in F. I might want to check the city for 1-2h, but can you guys recommend me which lounges to visit at which airport to have the best experience?
I am assuming that's FRA HND HND LAX.

In Frankfurt you can pick the Senator lounge in the area of the departure. An NH F ticket does not give access to the Lufthansa first class terminal or first class lounges. I would just pick the one closest to the departure gate, the Senator lounges are not that different.

In Haneda there are 3 Suite Lounges. The two in T3 are about same same, though the one by gate 114 used to only be open in the morning, that may change after the expansion. The new one in T2 looks interesting, but is only really an option is you depart from T2 on the LAX flight. Think T3/T5 in Heathrow hassle. And vice versa if departing from T2, the T3 lounges sre a hassle.
Old Apr 18, 2020, 4:53 pm

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
I am assuming that's FRA HND HND LAX.

In Frankfurt you can pick the Senator lounge in the area of the departure. An NH F ticket does not give access to the Lufthansa first class terminal or first class lounges. I would just pick the one closest to the departure gate, the Senator lounges are not that different.

In Haneda there are 3 Suite Lounges. The two in T3 are about same same, though the one by gate 114 used to only be open in the morning, that may change after the expansion. The new one in T2 looks interesting, but is only really an option is you depart from T2 on the LAX flight. Think T3/T5 in Heathrow hassle. And vice versa if departing from T2, the T3 lounges sre a hassle.
Sorry, the second flight is NRT - LAX.
Old Apr 18, 2020, 4:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Sorry, the second flight is NRT - LAX.
There are two suite lounges in Narita, one by gate 42 and by the 50ies gates. Pick the one closest to your gate. They are equally unexciting.
Global321 and 747FC like this.
Old Apr 21, 2020, 3:26 am

There are two suite lounges in Narita, one by gate 42 and by the 50ies gates. Pick the one closest to your gate. They are equally unexciting.
Do you know if I can visit the better lounges at HND after arrival even though I depart in NRT 10 hours later?
Old Apr 21, 2020, 4:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Do you know if I can visit the better lounges at HND after arrival even though I depart in NRT 10 hours later?
No arrivals visit. Only if you have a departing from Haneda itinerary.
Old Apr 21, 2020, 4:29 am

No arrivals visit. Only if you have a departing from Haneda itinerary.
How unfortunate. I should probably visit the city in the 10h layover rather than spending hours in the boring NRT F lounge, right?
Old Apr 21, 2020, 4:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

How unfortunate. I should probably visit the city in the 10h layover rather than spending hours in the boring NRT F lounge, right?
Yep. Just be aware that if you have checked luggage you have to bring it from airport to airport yourself, so you'll need to find somewhere to store it while you look at the city.
Old May 8, 2020, 4:53 am

A friend of mine will fly ex NRT in JAL F on the same day, do you guys think there is any chance of taking him in the ANA F lounge when flying ANA F?
Old May 8, 2020, 6:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

A friend of mine will fly ex NRT in JAL F on the same day, do you guys think there is any chance of taking him in the ANA F lounge when flying ANA F?
Considering JAL is in T2 and ANA are in T1 which are not connected, it is going to be less than straight forward.

Apart from that, I do believe the answer would be no even if you went through the hoops of taking the airside bus between terminals
Old May 8, 2020, 12:42 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
The ANA F lounge really is not so great that I would jump through hoops in order to access.
IndyHoosier likes this.
Old May 8, 2020, 1:25 pm

Considering JAL is in T2 and ANA are in T1 which are not connected, it is going to be less than straight forward.

Apart from that, I do believe the answer would be no even if you went through the hoops of taking the airside bus between terminals
Turns out he is flying ANA Y. That should work

I heard there are new lounges opening in Narita and Haneda, is there any information whether food / services will change?
Old May 8, 2020, 4:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Turns out he is flying ANA Y. That should work

I heard there are new lounges opening in Narita and Haneda, is there any information whether food / services will change?
​​​​​​
There is a new lounge in T2 in Haneda, which looks better than what is offered in the other lounges. I have not heard any plans to add a lounge in Narita or refurbish the current. With the Covid-19 crisis in aviation, it is probably not going to be a priority anytime soon to invest in the lounges.
Global321 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.