Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Star Alliance Award Booking- No Avail Issues?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2013, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Has anyone else had issues/errors trying to use the Partner Award search on ANA's website to identify award tickets with Star Alliance Carriers?

I tried a search from BOS to DPS (Bali, Indonesia) and the error I got was "we are sorry to inform you that there are no applicable direct or connecting flights".

I know this itinerary exists, because I was able to confirm it, after an hour on hold with ANA. I am trying to search BOS-EWR, EWR-HKG, HKG-SIN, HKG-DPS

I have 72K miles in my account, enough to do a full search, so I don't have the zero miles issue others have had. Any ideas why I can't see what cust service agents have access to?

Is it due to errors in the web-sever app others have had issues with?

Thanks!
Old Sep 1, 2013, 8:28 pm

Programs: AA LT Platinum, AX Cent so...Delta Plat, SPG Gold, etc..
I have been experiencing the same thing. ANA shows no availability on LH flights I am trying to book. Then I checked with Aeroplan and the seats were very open. This has been going on for a while now.

It's almost like the ANA "tool" is no longer accurate or relevant for many flights.

Before you ask - yes the seats really were open and I ended up booking them with Aeroplan.
Old Sep 9, 2013, 1:23 am

Programs: American Express got a hit man lookin' for me
The ANA tool has trouble figuring out routings where two or more connections are required.
Old Dec 15, 2014, 12:47 pm

I'm trying to book on ANA as well and am running into this same issue. I see availability on Aeroplan but can't get the same options for ticketing on ANA. Is there a workaround?
Old Dec 22, 2014, 3:28 pm

Only way around this AFAIK is to route your award on Aeroplan and then come back to ANA and individually enter every single leg of your trip using the "Flight Search" option. Should work find that way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.