NH lounge bag storage at NRT?

Old Feb 9, 13, 6:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, UA Prem Plat (*G), MR Plat, HH Gold, *wood Gold

Flying SQ Business class from SIN with a full day layover at NRT on the way to LAX. I have only carry on bags, but I would like to explore Narita City for the day. My plan is to shower in the NH lounge upon arrival.

Is there bag storage or lockers in the lounge that can fit a carry on roller board? Laptop bag? Or, do I need to find another location (and if so any suggestions as to where?)

For the laptop bag, I'm looking for a secure location if possible.
Old Feb 9, 13, 7:05 am

Programs: UA, Hilton
As far as I can remember, there's no storage. Also, since you intend to leave the airport
(i.e. go though the immigration), I don't think you can leave you baggage there
(even if it exists).
Old Feb 9, 13, 7:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LosPenguinosII View Post
As far as I can remember, there's no storage. Also, since you intend to leave the airport
(i.e. go though the immigration), I don't think you can leave you baggage there
(even if it exists).
I suppose that's a fair point. Any storage at the airport outside the secure area? Or should I go to the hotel attached to the airport?
Old Feb 9, 13, 7:50 am

Programs: UA, Hilton
yes, there are left baggage services and coin-lockers.

http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guid...st/svc_06.html

http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guid...st/svc_07.html
Old Feb 9, 13, 3:30 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Plat Lifetime, Hertz Pres Circle, TK E+
Originally Posted by LosPenguinosII View Post
There is a baggage storage on the first floor and it is not expensive at all. I paid around $10 usd for two large bags
Old Feb 10, 13, 2:16 am
Original Poster

Follow up here: I used the coin lockers and paid 500 Yen for a large locker that fit both my rollerboard and laptop bag. Very easy process except that the first two locations were full. I walked all across terminal 1 to find the 3rd and last coin lockers on the departures level, near J check in. Those were nearly full as well. It wasn't the cost of the valet bag storage that I cared about, but rather the security of my laptop (and iPad etc).

Huge note here: bring your passport with you! They check it when you come back to the airport via train or bus.
Old Feb 12, 13, 6:23 pm

Programs: NH Plat
Originally Posted by keloutwest View Post
Follow up here: I used the coin lockers and paid 500 Yen for a large locker that fit both my rollerboard and laptop bag. Very easy process except that the first two locations were full. I walked all across terminal 1 to find the 3rd and last coin lockers on the departures level, near J check in. Those were nearly full as well. It wasn't the cost of the valet bag storage that I cared about, but rather the security of my laptop (and iPad etc).

Huge note here: bring your passport with you! They check it when you come back to the airport via train or bus.
Not relevant to this question now, but in case anyone come via the title:
The NH lounges will hold luggage for you while you wander the terminal. Ask at the desk and they tag your bags and keep them in the back (you can give them stuff on one of the the little carts even). Don't know about the arrivals lounge though.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: