Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge Access NRT & ORD

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2013, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Lounge Access NRT & ORD

I have a First Class Award (booked with United award miles) for MEM - ORD - NRT - ICN. My question is do I have lounge access @ ORD & @ NRT for a my layover? I am in First Class the whole flight.

Also I am returning NRT - ORD - MEM in Business. Do I have Lounge Access on the return flight, or do I have to use lounge pass that I have accumulated?

I am new to mileage awards travel. Thanks for any info with this matter.
Old Mar 11, 2013, 1:42 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus (1P)
Originally Posted by GRIZMANfromJAPAN
I have a First Class Award (booked with United award miles) for MEM - ORD - NRT - ICN. My question is do I have lounge access @ ORD & @ NRT for a my layover? I am in First Class the whole flight.
Assuming you are taking NH flights ORD-NRT-ICN
You can use ORD United Global First Lounge
http://www.ana.co.jp/wws/us/e/asw_co...de/lounge/ord/
You can use NRT ANA Suite Lounge
http://www.ana.co.jp/wws/us/e/asw_co...de/lounge/nrt/

Originally Posted by GRIZMANfromJAPAN
Also I am returning NRT - ORD - MEM in Business. Do I have Lounge Access on the return flight, or do I have to use lounge pass that I have accumulated?

I am new to mileage awards travel. Thanks for any info with this matter.
You can use regular lounge (NH lounge and/or UA club) in both NRT and ORD on the return.
You do will get the lounge passes along with the boarding passes upon check in.
Old Mar 11, 2013, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the info - will file it away for future use but will come in handy on my upcoming trip. Every time I have a question, it seems that the knowledge comes forth. Thanks for everything from everyone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.