Wiki Posts
Search

NH6 Vegetarian Meals in F

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2011, 7:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
NH6 Vegetarian Meals in F

I've booked my mother on NRT-LAX on the 77W in F and was wondering if anyone knows the options for vegetarian meals onboard, especially the veg, strict veg, and veg Hindu options. Neither myself nor her have flown international F before, so I'm not sure what the options are up front, let along for vegetarians.

I also just realized that I called in to the LAX call center to request the Vegetarian Hindu meal for now, but online, it shows "Hindu meal," which may contain meat, right?
Old Sep 20, 2011, 9:25 am

Programs: ANA Diamond+SFC+1MM (NH*G), Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Penn Club of NY
Make sure you confirm that Hindu = Strictly vegan Hindu.

Nonetheless, I've ordered special dietary meals such as low calorie in C and Y in the past. It's usually better than the ordinary meal options and it is nice to know that the meals were specifically created to cater to your request.

The special dietary meals from Narita catering is the best.

Enjoy your F flight!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.