Wiki Posts
Search

New Seats on the NRT -> SIN Route on 767

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2011, 4:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, ANA Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum
New Seats on the NRT -> SIN Route on 767

Was on board the 767 with the new seats for the first time in C. Compared to the old seats they are nicer. Perhaps its the newness of it. The USB port for charging was a nice touch.
Old Aug 19, 2011, 11:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
I am considering booking the route with ANA in C. But I am wondering a bit as the new seats seems to be new but classic chair style, and one direction is overnight. How are they for sleeping? That would be my main reason for buying C, getting some sleep on the night flight.
Old Aug 20, 2011, 6:15 am

Programs: AAdvantage, MIleagePlus, Skywards
Also curious as looking at this flight on 06-Jan or 07-Jan from NRT-SIN, NH9675.

Any comments on seats would be great!
Old Aug 27, 2011, 11:30 am

I just flew NRT-SIN on the new 767 cradle seat a couple of weeks ago. Was in Business and seated in 2K. I do prefer seats up front, so I chose the 2nd row. Personally, I don't think it's the most comfortable to sleep in. But that's just my opinion. The permanent partition makes chatting w/a travelling companion a tad difficult.
Old Aug 30, 2011, 5:46 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Tonrar
Was on board the 767 with the new seats for the first time in C. Compared to the old seats they are nicer. Perhaps its the newness of it. The USB port for charging was a nice touch.
Good to hear that!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.