Search

HKG-NRT-SFO on Club ANA

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2011, 12:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, AC E35k
HKG-NRT-SFO on Club ANA

Hello!

This is probably going to end up as a mini travelog, but I have some questions for the time being.

I'm traveling on NH912 and NH8 tomorrow (Aug 5, HKG-NRT-SFO).

If I'm not mistaken 912 uses a 763 with the 'Business-II' seating and 8 uses a 773 with 'ANA Business'.

What are the seats like? A bit bummed that I won't be able to try out the Staggered seats but this should do... just wondering how it compares to CX's herringbone business seats and JAL's (not-very-good imo) Skyluxe seats.

Also, I'm in 8A on the HKG-NRT leg and 10A on the SFO leg. The website says I can change the seats at check-in if there are seats available, anything wrong with the seats I've chosen atm?
I see two 763s listed on seatguru but neither match up to the seat map on the ANA reservation details site.

Thanks for any help

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.