Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

anyone got a picture of the Japanese-style breakfast that NH serves in first/business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

anyone got a picture of the Japanese-style breakfast that NH serves in first/business

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2010, 6:51 pm
Original Poster

anyone got a picture and/or menu of the Japanese-style breakfast that NH serves in first/business class on US/EU routes?

THANKS!
Old Jun 29, 2010, 12:18 am

Programs: American Express got a hit man lookin' for me
No, but here's the C class western breakfast as served last winter on NRT-SFO.

Old Jun 29, 2010, 2:40 am
Suspended

gelplanes, you're really amazing!!

I just had a look at some of the other threads you've started or have posted in:

- what's the SQ flight# that was deplaning next to the jet bridge collapse today?

- Are Jewish-Americans and Isarelis allowed to fly EK, even just between the US and EU?

- Icky passenger using bare feet to control IFE ... would you have said anything?

- Popsicle Bombers Not Getting Past the TSA

- What's the highest mileage vehicle Hertz has tried to give you

- Is it possible to catch athlete's foot during the shoe removal process at security?

- how safe is it to drink water from faucet in airplane lavatories?

- Refused entry by UK Border Agency because my US passport was never signed

- Denied Boarding Incident with Legal Name Change Document Involved

- Deja Vu, again: Passport price increase

- Refill the beverage in EU but, is that very expensive?

- Businessman sues BA 'for treating men like perverts'

- Intl pax held 4 hours on 100-degree plane at BDL, more DHS and airline stupidity

- Flight 415 leaves ORD w/o full F cabin

- what are the composite video inputs on seatback screens for?

and now:

- anyone got a picture of the Japanese-style breakfast that NH serves in first/business

It's all very interesting... really.

In the spirit of fairness, I am going to set you a challenge: if you manage to get to 90 posts by Friday, I will transfer 1.000 miles into one of your accounts.

Good luck!

Old Jun 29, 2010, 7:38 am
r-7

Programs: TG / UA / SPG
Just took SFO - NRT route, we had a bowl of rice + pickles + grilled fish. Sorry no photos.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.