Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA American Express Super Flyers?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2009, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: ANA Diamond+SFC+1MM (NH*G), Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Penn Club of NY
ANA American Express Super Flyers?

On October 6, 2009, ANA launched the ANA American Express card (in both regular and gold versions). Very good news, being an AMEX PLT in the US...

Being PLT with ANA, the first thing I did was to see if their Super Flyers Card list has been updated with the AMEX version. It surely was... <https://www.ana.co.jp/amc/reference/elite/spfs2_pop.html>

However, from the list, it only appears that an ANA AMEX Super Flyers is only offered in gold, judging from the annual fee of 32,550 yen or approx. $350. Does anybody know if the ANA AMEX SFC will be offered in the regular version as well (with a lower annual fee)?

And just out of curiousity, has anyone here used the 'Global Card Transfer' feature from AMEX to successfully open an AMEX card in Japan? As a side note, I do have a residency, phone #, bank account, income in Japan and meet the 20 yr old minimum age requirement.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it a lot.
Old Oct 10, 2009, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You need to be 30 to get gold cards in Japan. Well that is with the ANA SFC Visa FROM SMBC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.