Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

When do Alitalia Mille Migila miles expire ?

Old Mar 18, 04, 3:06 am
Original Poster

I enrolled in the Mille Migila programme last year but no one of their Frankfurt based staff could tell me exactly, if or when Mille Miglia miles expire.

I got different answers like: "Sorry Sir, I donīt know" and "Oh, donīt worry, Mille Miglia miles never expire".

Now can anybody of you give me the correct answer?

Many thanks in advance!!
Old Mar 18, 04, 3:05 pm

Programs: BA Gold Guest List; HH Diamond; Hyatt Diamond; SPG Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by axel1:
I enrolled in the Mille Migila programme last year but no one of their Frankfurt based staff could tell me exactly, if or when Mille Miglia miles expire.</font>
I believe that the correct answer is 'three years after your last flight'.

See, for example: http://www.alitalia.co.uk/frequent_flyer/ff_mm6.shtml

I looked through the T&Cs booklet for my Italy based MilleMiglia account, and I can't actually find anything about expiry though, which is quite odd. Of course, given that they're spread over four pages of tiny type, containing a lot of legalistic Italian, I might just be missing it.
Old Mar 19, 04, 4:07 pm

They no longer expiry.
Used to be three years but since 2000 they no longer have an expiration date.
However there is no mention of this on the T&C of the program. On the other side there is no mention of an expiration either.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: