Wiki Posts
Search

Flights operating during UK lockdown

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2021, 2:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Flights operating during UK lockdown

I know no one has a crystal ball, so we can’t know which flights will operate and in the future.

That said, I’m due to fly back to LHR later this week via FCO. I wish I didn’t have to travel!

I’m a bit concerned about the effect of the new lockdown measures in the UK on flights. What did AZ operate during the first lockdown last year? I am inclined to assume that it’ll keep operating the FCO-LHR flight to some extent. Daily? Less frequently?
Old Jan 4, 2021, 4:09 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Not only are there no crystal balls, but it is doubtful that AZ itself has come to a conclusion yet. The best advice is, presuming that you wish to be in the UK rather than somewhere else for the duration, to get yourself back by the quickest means and not run the risk that what you have won't be available.
Old Jan 6, 2021, 8:56 am

Programs: BA Silver / EI Silver
From what I remember, AZ was flying a daily A330 on FCO-LHR during the start of the pandemic and lockdown. May have been for cargo and repatriation though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.