Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Updated: Meal Service in Euro Business

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2020, 2:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold/AF Gold/HHonors Gold/AMEX Plat/Bonvoy Gold/TAP Miles and Go Gold
Updated: Meal Service in Euro Business

Just wanted to update that after a flight from LHR/FCO there is a meal service in Business Class on a tray with packed peanuts, parmigiano cheese, crackers, 3 mini sandwiches, a packed cheesecake and an Actimel Yoghurt with a bottle of water. Upon request beer and Prosecco is available.
Rlbh99 and rwoman like this.
Old Aug 6, 2020, 7:13 am

Programs: BA Silver / EI Silver
Great that AZ kept some level of service on Euro Business. I quite enjoyed my LHR-FCO flights earlier in the year.
Old Aug 10, 2020, 3:02 am

Programs: ITA Executive
Flew LIN-LHR in Economy yesterday, my first flight since February. Plane was about one third full. No service of any kind, not even a bottle of water. Sigh!

Still, I got to use T2 at Heathrow, for the first time since it reopened (which I see was 6 years ago...doesn't time fly)!
Old Aug 10, 2020, 2:20 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
This is really good to know, the info on the AZ website is very sparse and ambiguous. Are the crew proactive in offering the meal service and drinks or do pax have to ask for it, as in economy?
Old Aug 17, 2020, 3:58 pm

Programs: FB Gold • LH Senator • BA Silver • ITA Premium
Originally Posted by Rlbh99
This is really good to know, the info on the AZ website is very sparse and ambiguous. Are the crew proactive in offering the meal service and drinks or do pax have to ask for it, as in economy?
The second one: pax have to ask for it if they have a special need. This for short houl flights.
Old Mar 14, 2021, 11:50 am

Programs: FB PLATINUM IHG ACCOR
Is there any update on current on board service at AZ ?
Old May 7, 2021, 1:57 am

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
Alitalia business class catering back in March on MUC-FCO and FCO-MUC they just served water to drink (no other choices). In coach class there was absolutely no service.

The sandwiches were with fritatta, bresaola/cream cheese and grilled eggplant. The cheesecake cream was delicious.

justin_krusty likes this.
Old Jul 26, 2021, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold/AF Gold/HHonors Gold/AMEX Plat/Bonvoy Gold/TAP Miles and Go Gold
I can confirm the same meal is served in intra-European flights with no drink choice whatsoever... shame the last days of AZ end up with such pathetic service when almost all other legacy carriers have re established normal catering service throughout their network.
Old Oct 7, 2021, 3:31 pm

Programs: Cathay Silver, Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
Just flew AZ Business from Frankfurt to Rome this afternoon. Only got a small bottled water and nothing else (not even soft drinks). Economy Class has no service at all. Quite disappointed.
Old Oct 14, 2021, 4:48 am

Programs: ITA Executive
They gave up on their in-flight service (hell, all service) months ago, sadly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.