Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

Business class food choice questions....

Old Jul 9, 19, 6:35 pm
Original Poster

Hi, flying from JFK to FCO 9:30 pm flight. Since itís out first time with Alitalia I do have a couple of questions hoping someone can answer them 😀.

My my mom requested a low sodium diet...has anyone ever ordered one and how was it? Also, tell me how is the seafood choice ( on special diet) what seafood do they usually serve. My mom isnít fond of wine can she get a whisky instead? One last question...is there WiFi in business class? Thanks to all who can help answer any of our questions👍🏼
Old Jul 11, 19, 3:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Gold: A3, KL Silver: AZ, BA
You will find most of the answers to your questions on the Alitalia website. Specifically, on this page.

Here you can obtain full details of WiFi; you can view the winelist (which also lists aperitifs and liqueurs), the standard business class menus for Jun-Aug 2019 for outbound flights, and the standard business class menu for Mar-May 2019 for inbound flights, both of which have a seafood option as standard for most courses.
Old Jul 12, 19, 10:41 am

Programs: Accor Hotel, Hilton Honors, Emirates, Alitalia, Amex
Wi-Fi 50 mb in business class (on my experience, donít expect so high quality signal ...)

you can choose healthy menu as well as you will find some seafood on standard menu.

Normally, on my opinion, food quality is over the average

unfortunately, wine / spirits list, on my opinion, is below the average (and it is a shame being an Italian Company)

you can have a good Spritz, but ...no champagne (prosecco Villa Sandi instead ... 8Ä bottle PVP ...), no red French wines and just few variety of spirits.