Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

Transferred Amex points but still can't book award ticket

Transferred Amex points but still can't book award ticket

Old Apr 5, 19, 8:00 pm

Programs: AA Gold, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by aviators99 View Post
I just booked an award flight after transferring from Amex. I just opened the MilleMiglia account 30 seconds before I called reservations to book the flight, and transferred 100% of the miles from Amex while I was on the phone.
Also had nearly the same experience, but was able to book my flight online. Hope this helps clear things up for flights on AZ while the award chart is still good!
Old Mar 19, 20, 2:47 pm

Hello! I am experiencing the same problem. Did you ever find a solution? I'm freaking out as I need to book these seats before someone else gets them.

Thanks so much,
Todd
Old Mar 26, 20, 5:01 am

I have a feeling that you are presently one of the very (very, very, very) few people who are trying to book an award ticket with any airline, don't worry, nobody will get these seats! And welcome to FT, even when hardly anybody is now.
irishguy28 likes this.
Old Mar 26, 20, 10:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Platinum: KL Gold: A3 Silver: AZ, BA
Originally Posted by Todd Feldman View Post
Hello! I am experiencing the same problem. Did you ever find a solution? I'm freaking out as I need to book these seats before someone else gets them.

Thanks so much,
Todd
If you really must travel, then you really should pay.

I don't know if you are aware of the gravity of the current situation, but if you really must travel - which should only be for urgent reasons - then open your wallet and use a credit card.

Points, etc, may become useful again in the future. But they are not what you should be dealing with right now.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: