Community
Wiki Posts
Search

bassinet in business?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2017, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

bassinet in business?

Does anybody know if alitalia has a bassinet in business class? I am flying jfk/fco az603 and az608, looks like 772 going and a330 coming back. According to seatguru it looks like it doesnt, alitalia agent said the flight back has one, but I need to request it at the airport which doesn't make much sense to me. Does anybody have experience with this? How can i request at airpot, it's not like they're going to roll the bassinet to my seat. Thanks very much
Old Jul 6, 2017, 8:03 pm

what ended up happening?

Originally Posted by dan88
Does anybody know if alitalia has a bassinet in business class? I am flying jfk/fco az603 and az608, looks like 772 going and a330 coming back. According to seatguru it looks like it doesnt, alitalia agent said the flight back has one, but I need to request it at the airport which doesn't make much sense to me. Does anybody have experience with this? How can i request at airpot, it's not like they're going to roll the bassinet to my seat. Thanks very much
wondering what your outcome was. We are flying business in sept boston to Rome with our baby and are hoping there is a bassinet in business. If not, how did it go?
Old Jul 28, 2017, 8:02 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Sabrina Strelitz Weiss
wondering what your outcome was. We are flying business in sept boston to Rome with our baby and are hoping there is a bassinet in business. If not, how did it go?
sorry, didn't see this - but No, there was no bassinet in business, which was sort of what I expected. The person on the phone told me to ask at the gate, when I asked at the gate she told me yes, but somebody was already in the bulk head seat so I would have to ask on the plane if they would switch with me. Then somebody else came over and said no there is definitely no bassinet in business. So yea, no go, I don't believe anybody has a Bassinet in business.
That being said, it went great with her in our lap/laying down, although not really enough room for an adult and baby to lay down together comfortably - the baby ended up getting the lie flat to herself and we just ended up tired.
I enjoyed the flight a lot, great service (they loved the baby) , great food, was a really good flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.