Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > ITA Airways | Volare > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

Problem with promotion miles credit & no response

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2017, 5:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: DiamondClub (rip), Currently an Alliance Treble Champion (BA, A3, AZ)

I signed up for a 10k miles promotion in the summer and flew the required flights within the promotion time-frame. Unfortunately the promotion miles haven't posted.

I've emailed the retro credit email address and the Freccia Alta email address. No response from retro credit and a response from Freccia Alta to say speak to retro credit. Helpful. Reminded twice at monthly intervals so now three months from the original claim!

Any suggestions?
Old Jan 1, 2017, 12:55 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Telephone?
Old Jan 1, 2017, 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
Telephone?
Indeed. @OttoMH - do try the CFA line and highlight the fact that you're not getting anywhere with the retro-credit people.

G
Old Jan 3, 2017, 1:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
Telephone?
What, in this day and age?! Actually speak to someone?! 😂

Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
Indeed. @OttoMH - do try the CFA line and highlight the fact that you're not getting anywhere with the retro-credit people.

G
I'll report back!

Otto
Old Jan 12, 2017, 2:21 am
Original Poster

Spoke to the call centre, who said that they checked the ticket and it met the requirements of the promotion, but only the retrocrediti@ office could add the miles so I had to write to them again. 4th reminder sent today. Not the best service for a top tier member (maybe they know I was status matched )
Old Jan 14, 2017, 4:42 am

Originally Posted by OttoMH
Spoke to the call centre, who said that they checked the ticket and it met the requirements of the promotion, but only the retrocrediti@ office could add the miles so I had to write to them again. 4th reminder sent today. Not the best service for a top tier member (maybe they know I was status matched )
Perhaps the social media team (either Facebook or Twitter) may be able to speed things up (they seem to be on the ball, as opposed to their front/back office colleagues - a total disgrace).

G
Old Feb 6, 2017, 6:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
Perhaps the social media team (either Facebook or Twitter) may be able to speed things up (they seem to be on the ball, as opposed to their front/back office colleagues - a total disgrace).

G
Nearly 1 more month and no response - I will try FB next.

Quick additional question. I recently flew on Etihad and Jet Airways and although my BP showed the AZ FFP nothing has posted (1 week ago) - is this usually a retro claim too?
Old Apr 3, 2017, 5:55 am
Original Poster

Finally credited... still no correspondence from AZ.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.