AUH First Class Lounge Access

Old Nov 8, 16, 6:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold
AUH First Class Lounge Access

I have ticket with Niki to AUH and onward on Etihad in Y class. I have Freccia Alata Plus on AZ. Does this qualify for access to First Class Lounge at AUH?

Etihad Page says "Eithad Airways Partner airlines platinum members with one guest" are invited but am not sure traveling in Y is okay or not.

Anyone has accessed the FC lounge traveling in Y, having Platinum status with EAP at AUH?
Old Nov 9, 16, 4:50 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Prince of Pastry, Chick-fil-A Silver
Originally Posted by travelhits View Post
I have ticket with Niki to AUH and onward on Etihad in Y class. I have Freccia Alata Plus on AZ. Does this qualify for access to First Class Lounge at AUH?

Etihad Page says "Eithad Airways Partner airlines platinum members with one guest" are invited but am not sure traveling in Y is okay or not.

Anyone has accessed the FC lounge traveling in Y, having Platinum status with EAP at AUH?
Doesn't matter if you're in Y or in the cargo hold. Same day boarding pass for EY partners.
Old Nov 22, 16, 8:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold
Originally Posted by miamiflyer8 View Post
Doesn't matter if you're in Y or in the cargo hold. Same day boarding pass for EY partners.
Thanks for reply. Indeed it worked... it was a great experience. Although everyone double checked eligibility as it seems they don't know what airline NIKI is.
Old Jun 15, 18, 3:41 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Did anyone of you try to access the EY F-cl lounge at AUH as AZ CFP after EY ended it's close partnership with AZ?

Flying in a few days in C-cl EY-EY and of course would love to spend my few hours in the F-cl lounge
Old Jun 16, 18, 1:01 pm

Not related to any recent experience and as such possibly not very helpful but the Alitalia website states the following -

Access to Abu Dhabi’s Etihad First Class Lounge & Spa for Freccia Alata Plus members is possible up to 31 August 2017. Starting from 1 September 2017 Freccia Alata Plus members will be able to use the Abu Dhabi’s Etihad Business Lounges (Terminal 1 and Terminal 3).
You could still try though and perhaps let us know how you get on

G
Air Rarotonga likes this.
Old Jul 6, 18, 1:33 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga View Post
Flying in a few days in C-cl EY-EY and of course would love to spend my few hours in the F-cl lounge
My entrance to the F-cl lounge in AUH was refused. Could have accessed it for 4hours for $245 as the lounge dragon told me, but for this price it was not worth it for me. Used the C-cl lounge instead, which is quite good too!

On the flight to AUH, I was personally greeted by the purser and she thanked me for my loyality (as AZ CFP)... She carried a list with all diamond (?) status customers...
AlicorporateUK likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: