Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MXP Terminal 2 to 1

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2015, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

MXP Terminal 2 to 1

MXP : Beside the airport bus, is there any other way to go from terminal 2 to 1 (and more precisely to the Sheraton)
Old Mar 10, 2015, 11:44 pm

Programs: BA Gold (CCR), Cartafreccia, HH Diamond, Esselunga Fidaty Gold
Originally Posted by cedricgerald
MXP : Beside the airport bus, is there any other way to go from terminal 2 to 1 (and more precisely to the Sheraton)
Only other option I know is a taxi, easier but quite expensive.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 12:46 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Aldebaran
Only other option I know is a taxi, easier but quite expensive.
Thank you for the info
I didn't think that a taxi will accept
The bus was very busy and there is almost no bags rack......
Old Mar 11, 2015, 2:08 pm

Programs: BA Gold (CCR), Cartafreccia, HH Diamond, Esselunga Fidaty Gold
Thank you for the info
I didn't think that a taxi will accept
The bus was very busy and there is almost no bags rack......
The taxi must accept the trip because is a public service and you are going from the terminal 2 to an hotel located in the same town of the airport (Ferno) incidentally located close to the terminal 1. Never heard of a taxi refusing such trip and should this happen you can call the Police. Cost of the trip should be between 10 and 15 euros for a 5 minutes ride.

Anyway I find the free shuttle bus very convenient, even with many bags: I used it just a few days ago from T1 where I parked my car to T2 for and EZY flt and I hadn't any problem on both directions. Sometimes it may be packed but for an 8-10 minutes ride it is not a problem and it stops just in front of the Sheraton. Don't worry for the bags: if you can't find spaces on the racks just leave them on the floor like the most part of the passengers.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 3:10 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Aldebaran
The taxi must accept the trip because is a public service and you are going from the terminal 2 to an hotel located in the same town of the airport (Ferno) incidentally located close to the terminal 1. Never heard of a taxi refusing such trip and should this happen you can call the Police. Cost of the trip should be between 10 and 15 euros for a 5 minutes ride.

Anyway I find the free shuttle bus very convenient, even with many bags: I used it just a few days ago from T1 where I parked my car to T2 for and EZY flt and I hadn't any problem on both directions. Sometimes it may be packed but for an 8-10 minutes ride it is not a problem and it stops just in front of the Sheraton. Don't worry for the bags: if you can't find spaces on the racks just leave them on the floor like the most part of the passengers.

thank you for the info
we have the same taxi regulations in France, but they like to argue
Now we have ubberso no need to argue with a taxi )
I wish I had the idea of the taxi earlier
This bus was very packed, some people were not able to board, some people had problem to go out on the stops on the way.
On the sheraton web site they did mention a price of euro 40 for this transfer but by phone they told me that they won't do it and take the bus
Sheraton is very nice, I was surprised and pleased
Old Mar 13, 2015, 3:16 pm

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Now we have uber
There's Uber also in Milan, FWIW

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.