FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Alitalia | MilleMiglia (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alitalia-millemiglia-635/)
-   -   Discount codes? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alitalia-millemiglia/1510853-discount-codes.html)

saranyc Oct 10, 2013 8:46 am

Discount codes?

Hi, are there any coupon codes or discounts available right now for intra-european flights that will take place next summer? Just want to make sure i'm not missing anything before booking. Thanks!

bungler Oct 11, 2013 1:32 am

A "weekend offer" (likely 15% discount) will be starting at 12.00 today, but I highly doubt the validity dates will continue into the summer season. You can give it a try.

straniero Oct 11, 2013 1:47 am

as usual bungler beat me to it.
the homepage already shows the promotion and states it will be available starting today, 12:00 CET.

straniero Oct 11, 2013 6:03 am

Offer online: 20% discount on every Alitalia operated flight.

Flights must start in Italy; France/Netherlands and extra-Europe destination are not part of the deal.

Also, the flight must be operated by Alitalia, I tried to reserve a TAP-operated FCO-LIS flight and I got an invalid coupon error.
When I tried again on another route with a flight operated by Alitalia it worked fine.

hsk Oct 18, 2013 8:34 am

I know I just missed last week's coupon, but anyone know when we can expect the next? Thanks!

straniero Oct 18, 2013 11:51 am

Not really even though lately they seem to appear frequently, let's say once per month? stay tuned on Flyertalk and I'm sure you'll be among the firsts to know.

The current promotion is additional miles when flying to NY and to Vienna.

saranyc Oct 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Thanks guys! Was away and missed this buy will keep a look out for next time. Not sure if it would have worked anyway since I'm trying to go from Spain to Italy one way...

klakhav Feb 5, 2014 10:52 pm

promos?

Any new disc. promos?

straniero Feb 6, 2014 3:28 am

Originally Posted by klakhav (Post 22295897)
Any new disc. promos?

just on the first page you can find a new promo, up to 30% discount on selected routes.
however, it seems it's only valid for departures from Italy.

AlicorporateUK Feb 6, 2014 4:05 am

Originally Posted by straniero (Post 22296731)
however, it seems it's only valid for departures from Italy.

Same offer (booking by February 9th) for flights departing from the UK.

bungler Feb 6, 2014 5:33 am

Yeah there's some pretty low fares at the moment. No actual discount codes though.

ringingup Mar 11, 2014 3:13 pm

When I need a discount, there is never one around. When I don't need one, there is something every weekend!

AlicorporateUK Mar 11, 2014 4:09 pm

Originally Posted by ringingup (Post 22505535)
When I need a discount, there is never one around. When I don't need one, there is something every weekend!

In fact I used to get an e-mail pretty much on a regular basis every 2/3 weeks advising of either heavily reduced fares or a discount code - the last time I've seen one was back in January. Let us hope for a pre-spring promotion over the forthcoming days.

G

bungler Mar 14, 2014 6:11 am

A 20% weekend discount for flights until 30 June is currently on.

Each country's website has its own code. There are unfortunately some restrictions: the codes aren't valid for long-haul flights or direct flights to Rome or Milan.

They seem to be very wary of another "Japan promo" situation. Hopefully they'll become more lax in future promotions :-P

AlicorporateUK Mar 14, 2014 7:12 am

Originally Posted by bungler (Post 22522173)
A 20% weekend discount for flights until 30 June is currently on.

Each country's website has its own code. There are unfortunately some restrictions: the codes aren't valid for long-haul flights or direct flights to Rome or Milan.

They seem to be very wary of another "Japan promo" situation. Hopefully they'll become more lax in future promotions :-P

There doesn't seem to be an option of applying the discount code when selecting multiple stop-over - pity :(