Search

MXP to MIA on AZ0636

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2013, 5:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, AA EXP, SPG PLT75, Hyatt Diamond
MXP to MIA on AZ0636

Hello,

My wife(DL Gold) and I (DL DM) are flying on that route and I was wondering if anyone had any seat recommendations. Do they have Economy Comfort? As I understand it, its an A330 with a 2-4-2 configuration. So if we have 18A and 18C, we're actually sitting next to each other correct?

Also, how is the Premium Economy? I took that on Air France a few weeks back and got slider seats, which I didnt find too comfortable. Is it worth to pay up for the PE on this flight?

Thank you
Old Mar 19, 2013, 12:17 pm

Programs: Marriott + Hilton. Fly BA and AZ
MXP to MIA on AZ0636

No economy comfort and if the ticket has been issued you can't 'pay' for an upgrade (at any kind of reasonable price)
Y on new A330 has 2-4-2 config so if you are a couple travelling together yes A-C are next door to each other and all in all pretty decent for Y
Old Mar 23, 2013, 1:26 pm

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by terminalfive
No economy comfort
Well, you can pay for a seat near an exit or bulkhead.
Old Mar 26, 2013, 12:30 pm

Programs: DL PM | Marriott Gold | Alaska Gold
Y+ is crap on the A330.
Old Mar 29, 2013, 3:23 am

Programs: BA Gold, AY Gold
Originally Posted by raistlin
Well, you can pay for a seat near an exit or bulkhead.
I've had the opportunity to try both options on AZ. While the actual emergency exit rows are awesome and offer "unlimited" leg room, I find the bulkhead seats to be a huge waste of 50 Euros and offer pretty much nothing extra.

The only advantage I can think of is no-one lowering the seat into your lap. But the actual leg room is less than in an ordinary row, since you can't push your legs all the way under the seat in front of you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.