Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

Award Availability for Partner Airlines

Old Feb 24, 13, 1:41 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: ゴールデングローブ

Hello folks. I wanted to book flights with a partner airline, i.e. AirFrance or Delta or KLM. All the flights were available in my Delta and in my AirFrance account. And yet, Alitalia claims that no flights are available if I book with my Alitalia miles.

Can one of you guys check the availability if I book with Alitalia miles?
Old Feb 26, 13, 11:43 am

Programs: DL PM | Marriott Gold | Alaska Gold
This is a common problem in SkyTeam. Partner reward flights - especially in J - can be nearly impossible to find. If you're using AZ miles, best to get on the phone with them to find reward availability.
Old Feb 27, 13, 1:04 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Oh, oh, oh! How bad for me! All I wanted was an economy flight from Bogota to Lome via Paris or from Europe to Anchorage - both in economy. Plenty of seats in the Delta and AirFrance program and also lowest available economy class revenue tickets available. And yet - no availability for Alitalia miles. I don't trust AZ! What can I do now with my 100k AZ miles? - Let them expire. Wow!
Old Feb 27, 13, 6:48 pm

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan View Post
Oh, oh, oh! How bad for me! All I wanted was an economy flight from Bogota to Lome via Paris or from Europe to Anchorage - both in economy. Plenty of seats in the Delta and AirFrance program and also lowest available economy class revenue tickets available. And yet - no availability for Alitalia miles. I don't trust AZ! What can I do now with my 100k AZ miles? - Let them expire. Wow!
are they avaiable as lowest level in delta award ticket?
Old Mar 15, 13, 2:14 pm

one of the worst call center of any airlines

Search this Thread
Search Engine: