FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
MAY 18. #AlitaliaDay

Originally Posted by Alitalia
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  10.4 KB

A trip in excellence to celebrate with you an important goal: new uniforms, new services and a new communication campaign.

To make this day even more special, we need your support.

Follow us on all social channels and share your posts with the hashtag #AlitaliaDay.
Old May 20, 2016, 2:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Alitalia: Journey to Excellence

Originally Posted by Etihad Airways
Alitalia’s recently released financial results for 2015 show that losses reduced by €381 million in 2015, in line with targets set in the industrial plan. Alitalia’s market share to and from Italy also grew to more than 30 per cent in 2015, up four per cent in 2014.

More than 470,000 passengers since January 1, 2015 have been shared between Alitalia and Etihad Airways and more than 1.2 million passengers have been shared between Alitalia and Etihad Airways Partners airlines.
Old May 20, 2016, 4:40 am

Programs: FB Plat, *A Silver, Volare Exec (LOL), some hotels (Gold)
I have read of this event and compared to all other big AZ events, this time they seem to be a bit more realistic. They used far less big words such as 5 company star and all those unbelievable things, they seemed a bit more back to earth. hopefully!

the new uniforms are an eyesore on first look but after a while I got used to it. I like them, although the chromatic combo seems to have been created by a color blind (no offence given for our color blinds friends out there. but red and green, errr...)

anyway. my last two LH J flights with AZ have been overall positive; the FAs are still subpar on average but there has been some improvement. One of the claims during Alitalia day was to invest more and more on training and user experience, so maybe there is hope.
Old May 20, 2016, 4:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by straniero
but red and green, errr...)
Errr...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.