Alitalia Baggage handlers in FRA apt

Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

Alitalia Baggage handlers in FRA apt

just got off a flight from FCO to FRA
waiting on the bus I saw the luggage being unloaded.

the guy was taking them from the aircraft above his head and dumping them- throwing them down and kicking them I videod a little bit of it and took to the baggage claim section.
the guy there said forget it nothing will happen then started to rave about throwing rocks and medievil times.
I said ok ill put it on utube
just wondered what you all think. wouldnt baggage handling want to know that their staff are throwing and kicking bags
I can hardly wait till I get my bag home and see what condition it is in as it was one of my bags thrown.
Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:18 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium.;UA 1.5MM; UA Lifetime Gold (whoppee); DL Plat
As if they give a rats ...
Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:36 pm

This happens for every single flight every single day. Nothing new.
Old Jul 18, 2012, 2:02 pm

Programs: co AA ua
Just to be fair

While Alitalia is responsible, I do not think that their employees are unloading luggage in frankfurt, but this is outragous what so ever, and the response was not professional.

I would write them a letter letting them remedy it, and if not post on you tube.

Erez

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.