Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > ITA Airways | Volare > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

Why Can't I View My Reservation on Alitalia Website?

Why Can't I View My Reservation on Alitalia Website?

Old Jul 18, 2012, 9:13 am

Maybe I am blind but I cannot find out how to check my booking at all (if it is even possible) online. Tried Alitalia, DL, KL, AF websites as well as checkmytrip. Have not received a confirmation e-mail and want to make sure everything is in order...
Old Jul 18, 2012, 9:24 am

You can check your booking here:

https://mm.alitalia.com/EN_EN/booking/apvsearch.aspx

To retrieve the booking on checkmytrip there is a corresponding PNR.
I was able to get this PNR when entering the original AZ PNR on AF.com
and looking at the end of the URL I saw another PNR which I used to retrieve the booking on checkmytrip.

Hope this helps.
Old Jul 18, 2012, 9:32 am

Programs: DL PM | Marriott Gold | Alaska Gold
Originally Posted by dodgeflyer
Maybe I am blind but I cannot find out how to check my booking at all (if it is even possible) online. Tried Alitalia, DL, KL, AF websites as well as checkmytrip. Have not received a confirmation e-mail and want to make sure everything is in order...
Call them.
Old Jul 18, 2012, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by aldemar

and looking at the end of the URL I saw another PNR which I used to retrieve the booking on checkmytrip.

Hope this helps.
Thanks, that worked.

Can't access on AF though but probably because the ticket apparently hasn't been issued (despite getting a tkt number).
Old Aug 12, 2014, 7:07 am
JNA

Programs: Skymiles
Originally Posted by upgradeluvr
You're doing nothing wrong. Alitalia refuses to join the 21st century, as most of their competitors have, by permitting easy access to ones reservations.

Like most things in Italy, lots of red tape to maneuver though in order to remedy a simple task. It's an old world mentality for a third world country.

Unfortunately, you will need to call the airline...to request seat assignments and alter your reservation.
Well Said! It's unbelievable that they do not have such a critical feature for their travelers. I am flying them next week on one of my segments and I have a feeling it going to be hell dealing with their staff both in Rome and on board the aircraft.
Old Aug 12, 2014, 7:08 am
JNA

Programs: Skymiles
Originally Posted by aldemar

Hope this helps.
This feature doesn't work anymore!
Old Aug 12, 2014, 10:00 am

Programs: FB Plat, *A Silver, Volare Exec (LOL), some hotels (Gold)
Originally Posted by JNA

This feature doesn't work anymore!
https://mm.alitalia.com/it_it/booking/apvsearch.aspx

It does but you have to be logged in

protip: to make sure you are logged in click on your miles to see the accruals list and make sure you can actually see it - the mm site is somewhat separated from the main site
protip2: if you are using a work laptop or anything full of policies and restrictions run your browser as administrator or add alitalia to trusted sites
Old Aug 13, 2014, 4:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by straniero
https://mm.alitalia.com/it_it/booking/apvsearch.aspx

It does but you have to be logged in
You don't need to be logged in. I have no Alitalia/MilleMiglia account, and I can view my bookings (which were made directly with Alitalia) just fine.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 6:43 am

Programs: FB Plat, *A Silver, Volare Exec (LOL), some hotels (Gold)
Originally Posted by irishguy28
You don't need to be logged in. I have no Alitalia/MilleMiglia account, and I can view my bookings (which were made directly with Alitalia) just fine.
You are right, but allow me to elaborate.

If you're not logged in, you can look for your ticket and display it.
If you're logged in, and you either associated your PRN with your AZ MM #, or searched the ticket already while logged in, you will see a list of all your upcoming flights with no need to type in PNR and last name again.

The way I read the message, the poster was unable to retrieve the reservation list - because the page works and it's impossible to not see the PNR and last name boxes, as there is nothing else.
Old Aug 27, 2014, 1:12 am

I am trying to use the above mentioned link to change my seats but I keep getting errors. Even if I get in, will I be able to select a seat? Or should I call AZ?

Thank you!
Old Aug 28, 2014, 3:16 pm

Seats can only be changed by phone
Old Aug 28, 2014, 11:25 pm

Originally Posted by bungler
Seats can only be changed by phone
Didn't expect anything less. Thanks!
Old Jun 2, 2016, 8:57 pm

also try your first name including your middle name if used when booked on Delta
Old Jul 30, 2016, 11:50 am

Programs: Once a somebody now a nobody
I booked an award ticket us AF miles in J for BCN-FCO-ORD. Air France gave me the AZ PNR, but am having no luck seeing my record online. Are there issues with seeing AF miles tickets using the above link?

I called both AF & AZ to make sure everything was good with the record and they say it is...but always like to be able to see it in writing on each carriers website!
Old Aug 9, 2016, 10:09 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Hi,

I had a reservation which I could previously view online (in the new AZ website under MMB).
I recently made some changes at the airport counter and was issued with a new e-tix # but the reference remains the same.
However I have not been able to view the booking on the AZ MMB function with both Ref and tix #.

Luckily so far it is working by viewing the tix# on the saudia website - but why is it not showing up on the AZ site?

There is no error, I just get a returned empty page.

Any idea?

Cheers!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.