Wiki Posts
Search

Air One vs Alitalia

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2012, 5:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Executive Club Silver, IHG Platinum, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Air One vs Alitalia

Should one expect the same'ish level of quality on Air One to AZ? Well, we all know that they are now technically the same company. But because I've never flown with Air One before so don't know what they are like. Based on Skytrax website they are not stacking up to AZ's quality though, however, there're not that many reviews of Air One anyway.

Seeing the promotions on LCY to LIN route and I just want to try out.

Cheers.
Old Mar 31, 2012, 6:51 pm

All CAI flights from LIN are Alitalia. The old Air One doesn't exist anymore. There is a new Air One in the Alitalia group, but they operate low cost flights from MXP, PSA and VCE only. All other flights are operated by Alitalia.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 2:46 pm

Programs: FB PLAT / TK GOLD
You will find the same level of service with a costant improvement, in a no frill declination of AZ.
Single class full Y services.
Ciao

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.