Wiki Posts
Search

Signed up - never received my member #

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2012, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: M&M
Signed up - never received my member #

Signed up - never received my member #. All I got was a mail with my PIN. Yes, I got it after signing up but clicked away never thinking AZ would be retarded enough not to send a "hello, welcome, blah blah blah" mail with my number...

Any way to retrieve it?
Old Jan 27, 2012, 7:06 pm
hsk

Programs: *A, OW, Hyatt, Marriott
Tried retrieving it online but you need to know your member ID to do anything... go figure

You'll get another e-mail with it.. dont know if it being the weekend will push things back but it'll be in your inbox in a day or two. If its an urgent booking, ring them.
Old Jan 28, 2012, 1:54 am

Originally Posted by FrankTalk
Signed up - never received my member #. All I got was a mail with my PIN. Yes, I got it after signing up but clicked away never thinking AZ would be retarded enough not to send a "hello, welcome, blah blah blah" mail with my number...

Any way to retrieve it?
Call them (+39 06 65649, MilleMiglia option and when asked for your MilleMiglia number just wait and you'll be transfered to another operator) to retrieve number using name and birthday, and next time write down the info!
Old Jan 28, 2012, 4:26 am
Original Poster

Ah ok, it only took 37 hours to get the welcome mail. Well, being a Miles&Less member I'm used to the prompt communications and such. Guess this is a different game.

Thanks though!
Old Jan 31, 2012, 2:42 pm

Programs: Emirates gold *alliance silver jet airways platinum tridentprivilege gold.
Ah ok, it only took 37 hours to get the welcome mail. Well, being a Miles&Less member I'm used to the prompt communications and such. Guess this is a different game.

Thanks though!
A very different game AZ systems and general business skills are way behind industry average. They are a joke but you need to know what the industry standad s to see that.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 1:13 pm

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze

Thanks though!
Given that most people receive email from that system immediately, 36 hours look more like 3 bounces from your mailserver by SMTP standard.

Just sayin'.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 7:55 am
Original Poster

I'll take it up with Google. In a serious tone.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 1:25 pm

Programs: Emirates gold *alliance silver jet airways platinum tridentprivilege gold.
I'll take it up with Google. In a serious tone.
Old Feb 4, 2012, 6:51 am
hsk

Programs: *A, OW, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by raistlin
Given that most people receive email from that system immediately,
Not me.

I got the member number/welcome e-mail 48 hours later.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.