Wiki Posts
Search

Amex Centurion France & Club Freccia Alata

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2011, 5:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG, AVIS President, Hertz GOLD, Starwood Gold, HHonors Diamond,
Amex Centurion France & Club Freccia Alata

I'm an Amex Centurion France and I would like to know the way to have the subscription to Club Freccia Alata (I know that for the Centurion Italia cardholders is included).

Someone could suggest me a way to obtain it??

Thank you

PS: I spoke with Centurion France and told me that this subscription is only for italian cardholders

Help me please to find a way to obtain it!!
Old Oct 19, 2011, 5:46 am

Given that your card is issued in France, I'm afraid you will be unable to access a product (such as Freccia Alata) which is only available to Italy based customers. A similar case occurred to myself when I moved back to the UK and transferred my Alitalia Amex [via Global Transfer]: they told me straight away that I could not keep the Alitalia product as such and had to choose a different card (I opted for the Platinum at the time, simply because I could still transfer my MR points to my MilleMiglia account).
Old Oct 20, 2011, 3:01 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
Given that your card is issued in France, I'm afraid you will be unable to access a product (such as Freccia Alata) which is only available to Italy based customers. A similar case occurred to myself when I moved back to the UK and transferred my Alitalia Amex [via Global Transfer]: they told me straight away that I could not keep the Alitalia product as such and had to choose a different card (I opted for the Platinum at the time, simply because I could still transfer my MR points to my MilleMiglia account).
And so nothing to do to try to obtain it??? The Centurion benefits would be the same all over the world! Why this differents?? That's ridiculous!!!
Old Oct 20, 2011, 7:53 am

Programs: Amex Centurion and others
Yeah I know the world is way too unfair Agree with you but the benefits are dependent of the market they are evolving in. As example our Centurion USA colleagues are receiving Delta Platinum status (and Canada Delta Gold), equivalent to the Alitalia Club Freccia Plus. The request should be sent through the corresponding Amex Centurion office... so no luck for us.

My recent discussion with France Centurion Public Relation tend to confirm that we shouldn't expect frequent flyer status benefits such as our fellows italian or US on top of the existing Cathay Pacific Marco Polo. Why don't you request the Cathay Pacific card and ask for a status match at Alitalia? Maybe worth a try if you know that you'll have some business with them.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 10:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Expat_91
Yeah I know the world is way too unfair Agree with you but the benefits are dependent of the market they are evolving in. As example our Centurion USA colleagues are receiving Delta Platinum status (and Canada Delta Gold), equivalent to the Alitalia Club Freccia Plus. The request should be sent through the corresponding Amex Centurion office... so no luck for us.

My recent discussion with France Centurion Public Relation tend to confirm that we shouldn't expect frequent flyer status benefits such as our fellows italian or US on top of the existing Cathay Pacific Marco Polo. Why don't you request the Cathay Pacific card and ask for a status match at Alitalia? Maybe worth a try if you know that you'll have some business with them.
I think that not even the Cathay Pacific is in partnership with Amex Centurion France....
The Centurion France is ridicolous!! With the Cent France you have the SAME benefits of the Platinum.... with the only difference that it costs four times more........ It's a shame!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.