Wiki Posts
Search

*** 10 days in Alaska ***

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2020, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

Post *** 10 days in Alaska ***

Hello, Gang!

I am going with my Dad and brothers to Alaska at the end of August and would like some advice. We are thinking Homer and a little fishing for the first half of the trip but cannot decide between renting an SUV or an RV. We are also interested in a combination of hiking/Denali/Fairbanks for the second half of the trip and want advice on the most enjoyable route. We would like our budget to stay under $3,000 per person so any advice on best excursions/must do things are greatly appreciated. We have also considered the Alaska railroad so anyone with experience taking this would also be welcome to offer their perspective.

Thanks in advance!
Old Jul 29, 2020, 10:10 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Before starting any planning, you should read yesterday's announcement regarding arrivals by non-residents into Alaska effective August 11. Further Guidance is promised and you likely will want to wait for that. Make certain that you can comply with the rules, especially regarding testing & quarantine before booking anything you can't cancel (for a refund).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.