Reload this Page >

Seasonal Flights to ANC

Seasonal Flights to ANC

Old Jul 29, 13, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Seasonal Flights to ANC

Hello,
I'm just wondering if there is a website that consolidate all the seasonal flights going up to ANC for this summer. I'm just trying to figure out where I can go and the last day for them.
Thanks...
Old Aug 13, 13, 3:14 pm

Do not know of a consolidated website. Off the top of my head I know that Iceland Air flies to Iceland. Virgin America flys to SFO. Jet Blue Flies to LAX. Condor Air flies to Franfurt, Germany. Im sure there are others. I know Sun Country is also doing seasonal flights
Old Aug 13, 13, 9:46 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Frontier has seasonal flights to both ANC and FAI.

Jet Blue actually flies to LGB not LAX.
Old Sep 7, 13, 7:00 pm
Moderator, Alaska Airlines & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR (ex-75K, GLD, 1K, and S+), Choice Diamond, HZ PC, Costco Exec, NPS Passport
There isn't a site like that, AFAIK.

Seasonal flights seem to end around early- to mid-October. I never pay that close of attention to the exact dates--the fares drive my purchasing habits. If I see a good fare, I go; if I don't, I stay. The low fares don't always coincide with the amount of competition; for example, I nabbed two sub-$400 PHL-ANC fares, and both are out of season (March and October). That said, the good LAX-ANC and SEA-ANC fares do seem to happen when JetBlue is threatening AS's market share dominance--and the good fares from SEA end in early October. I didn't check the JetBlue timetable, but I'd be willing to bet it has something to do with the end of their service to ANC for the year.

Search this Thread