Reload this Page >

Portage Glacier Tour - Reservations Required

Old Aug 13, 2012, 11:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus

On their website, there are links to make advance reservations. But the coupon in the Northern Lights coupon book says you need to provide it at the ticket booth the day of.

Do these ever/often fill, risking us showing up and not being able to get a ticket/seat?
Old Aug 14, 2012, 2:33 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Can you call to make the reservation using the Northern Lights book then just present the coupon when you arrive? That is the way it works with the Kenai Fjords and Prince William Sound tours and coupons I have used in the past.

I am not sure if the Portage Glacier trips ever fill up but my gut feeling is that it is unlikely, except maybe on weekends. They have multiple trips a day. But like with anything, if it is something you really want to do, reserve it in advance.
Old Aug 26, 2012, 7:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
Just to follow-up - the boat holds 200+ pax, we had about 60, so no problems. Unlike several other NL coupons that we used (saved hundreds of $$), this was usable only at the ticket counter at Portage Lake. We used the coupons in advance for several others.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.