Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

combining one-way award travel into a manageable itinerary

Old Apr 30, 2009, 1:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MVP Gold 75K, Board Room, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold

I have some award travel coming up, and sadly, I had to book it using 4 different one ways.

I did this last december, I called up, and had one-ways put onto the same itinerary.

Today, I called the gold desk and she told me it was impossible since they have been ticketed.

My goal was, not only to make it a bit more manageable, but to make the system consider the iten "golden". They were "purchased" before I had any status.
Old Apr 30, 2009, 2:24 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
We've never been able to combine itineraries, so I'm not sure I understand exactly what you did last december. What they can do is put notation in all of the records with all of the other locators, so that we know they are "attached".

If you want them to be considered golden, just call up the Gold desk and ask them to put the correct psuedo-number in the records.
Old Apr 30, 2009, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MVP Gold 75K, Board Room, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Maybe thats what I did, attached them...

Thank you!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.