1-800-ALASKAAIR soundtrack

Old Oct 14, 2008, 7:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS (former)MVP, DL [NW-WP], AC Aeroplan, Starbucks Gold :)
Question 1-800-ALASKAAIR soundtrack

Greetings FTers,

After spending some minutes waiting for a customer service representative to "pick up the phone" I have been enthralled and intrigued by the selection of music they play while I am on hold. I am curious if anyone can give me information about the tunes that are on the "hold entertainment" soundtrack?

Prosper!

~FAI PDX Flyer
Old Oct 14, 2008, 9:46 pm
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
Sure hope they rotate it more often than the onboard music!

Kinda tired of "the way it is"(still waiting to hear Sean Hannity say HEEELLLLO my Friends ) and "Heeerrrrrrre weeeeeee gooooooo againnnnnnnn"(or whatever the song is called)

Last edited by ANC; Oct 14, 2008 at 9:55 pm
Old Oct 14, 2008, 9:55 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by ANC
Sure hope they rotate it more often than the onboard music!

Kinda tired of "the way it is"(still waiting to hear Sean Hannity say HEEELLLLO my Friends ) and "Here we go again"
I'm sorry... but the hawaiian music never gets old... sounds like someone needs to try a few new routes
Old Oct 14, 2008, 10:08 pm
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
Originally Posted by beckoa
I'm sorry... but the hawaiian music never gets old... sounds like someone needs to try a few new routes
yep heard that stuff in June Also get to hear it when the ETOPS is on other routes besides Hawaii now and then
Old Oct 14, 2008, 10:23 pm

Programs: CO OnePass Platinum AS MVP HHonors Diamond SPG Gold
Originally Posted by ANC
yep heard that stuff in June Also get to hear it when the ETOPS is on other routes besides Hawaii now and then
Would be fun to hear the HI music on the ORD-ANC non-stop in the dead of winter! However over the holidays AS switches to the "traditional" holiday music to accompany the tracts still served with meals.
Old Oct 15, 2008, 5:27 pm

Programs: I am an AS employee, but my comments do not represent the company in any official capacity.
I need to get that program for my iPhone that recognizes music. Meantime, does anyone know the name of the song played during boarding that sings something about "back in 1973?" It's a longshot, but maybe The Wisdom of Crowds here on FT will help me out?
Old Oct 15, 2008, 5:37 pm

Programs: I am an AS employee, but my comments do not represent the company in any official capacity.
Originally Posted by COpltASgldPHX
Would be fun to hear the HI music on the ORD-ANC non-stop in the dead of winter!
It really would liven things up. On the Bethel ramp, when it's negative 30 outside, we play lots of Jimmy Buffett....Dreaming of the Caribbean definitely helps...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.