FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alaska-airlines-mileage-plan-442/)
-   -   "My Account" down? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alaska-airlines-mileage-plan/815248-my-account-down.html)

david55 Apr 20, 2008 7:01 pm

"My Account" down?

Been trying for the last ten minutes to get to "My Account".....computer hangs .....the rest of the site seems to be okay.

dave1013 Apr 20, 2008 7:17 pm

I got in OK just now....please try again.

sxf24 Apr 20, 2008 7:47 pm

Works for me.

steelheaddan Apr 21, 2008 11:17 am

Down for me

Non-NonRev Apr 21, 2008 11:22 am

It may be some kind of "regional" web outage - over the last 10 minutes, I've been trying to hit a dozen different Web sites: half of them (FT included) respond and refresh instantly, the other half (examples: alaskaair.com, kimptonhotels.com) don't respond at all.

doog Apr 21, 2008 11:45 am

I'm seeing the following message when I try to log in:

Mileage Plan Temporarily Unavailable
Our Mileage Plan System is temporarily unavailable and will be restored as quickly as possible.
Try again later.
Code: -104035

jackal Apr 21, 2008 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by doog (Post 9608871)
I'm seeing the following message when I try to log in:

Mileage Plan Temporarily Unavailable
Our Mileage Plan System is temporarily unavailable and will be restored as quickly as possible.
Try again later.
Code: -104035

Well, technically, they still have until tomorrow before they said the system would be back up! :D

Must be some post-upgrade jitters...

guystan Apr 21, 2008 12:40 pm

Have access...but zero miles balance and activity

I am able to log on, but my account shows zero miles and activity.

Earlier my miles were shown but I was missing some of my segments flown on April 13.

ANC RED-EYE Apr 21, 2008 1:06 pm

I've been having a lot of trouble over the last couple of days with the site in general. I keep getting "run time errors" especially with reservations - was unable to complete a reservation both yesterday and today.

robsawatsky Apr 21, 2008 1:27 pm

Definite performance problems yesterday and today doing anything with MP accounts. Appears interface between the systems is timing out quite often. Managed to complete award bookings on Saturday and regular booking today though, but today's took more than 1 attempt.

david55 Apr 21, 2008 1:47 pm

I wonder if that is the reason..........

I have been trying to reach Mileage Plan CS calling since 8 this morning......impossible to reach anyone...long waits until I give up and hang up.....

JohnnyGlobal Apr 21, 2008 2:14 pm

Still down here. Scary to see everything zero'ed out! I guess that's what it'll look like after American Airlines transfers out our miles/segments post-merger to the Aadvantage Plan! ;)

jackal Apr 21, 2008 2:28 pm

So I finally just tried it and I couldn't even log in--it just sat at "connecting to www.alaskaair.com" after typing my username and password and hitting enter.

@david4455: I don't think the MP CS is down--they're probably just swamped with people calling in freaking out about not being able to log in and/or seeing 0 miles in their account. If you stay on hold 3 hours, maybe you'll get through. They may not be able to tell you much, though, if the entire MP system is down, so it's probably not worth waiting on hold. Just hang on until they get things back up and running or until one of the AS folks can give us the official word here about what's going on...

beckoa Apr 21, 2008 2:39 pm

It's working fine for me... a little slow but was able to log into My Account... with nothing zeroed out... (Maybe its a MVP thing:p - well guess some MVPG's reporting it too so guess not...)

Have all my miles both EQM and Banked... just really slow for me this afternoon...

Alaska14k Apr 21, 2008 3:44 pm

I was on around 2pm pst, and everything looked fine on my account--but will not let me sign in now. System must be overwelmed or having tech problems.:eek: