Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

What to expect in F for SEA->LAX Breakfast

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2007, 2:42 pm
Original Poster

Hi Everyone. What is the breakfast service like in F for a SEA->LAX flight that lists a breakfast meal? Thanks.
Old Aug 1, 2007, 11:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bar Alliance Gold
My PDX-SAN breakfast flight last week had a very nice quiche Lorraine with a few pieces of fruit. Might wish to look through here - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=574525
Old Aug 1, 2007, 12:01 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
I would expect the unexpected. They seem to try new things all the time. I usually get a bagel at the airport so I am not left high and dry.

Keep your expectations low and you might be pleasantly surprised.
Old Aug 1, 2007, 8:27 pm

Actually, the breakfast seems to very consistent. SEA-LAX has had the quiche thing (or similar) for years, almost always served with a stawberry, pineapple chunk and orange wedge. The best version was scrambled eggs, ham and asparagus on english muffin a few months back. It's an ok snack, but it wouldn't hurt to get a bagel or something in advance.
Old Aug 2, 2007, 9:41 am

Programs: Delta Plat, Hyatt Globalist, HIlton Diamond
i've had a sausage and egg sandwich in the past...
Old Aug 3, 2007, 2:31 pm

I can say that between Phoenix and Seattle the breakfast in first class really stinks! Just some sort of very sweet pastry plus a small yogurt. Very unhealthy!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.