Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SEA-CUN, PDX-PVR/SJD nonstops coming

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2006, 1:48 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, SPG Plat
SEA-CUN: "subject to government approval"

I have noticed that the non-stop from Seattle to Cancun is available for booking now -- generally with great rates and upgrade space. However the site lists "subject to government approval" on the flights. Any idea what happens if I book this rate and they do not get the approval to operate the flight? I imagine they'd either offer a refund or space on the one-stop flight (of course, without the upgrade).
Old Jul 3, 2006, 3:05 pm

I was under the impression that the DOT already gave the okay to AS for this route. I'm booked on the non-stop for end of Nov.

http://money.cnn.com/services/ticker...____SFW110.htm
Old Jul 4, 2006, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by toadman
I was under the impression that the DOT already gave the okay to AS for this route. I'm booked on the non-stop for end of Nov.

http://money.cnn.com/services/ticker...____SFW110.htm

DOT yes, Mexico not yet. But they have no reason to not approve the service. Just a formality now.
Old Sep 28, 2006, 1:27 pm

no meal in first?

I've searched this board and done some imaginary bookings on the website and most of my attempts indicate the SEA-CUN nonstop to have no meal in First? Is that right? A 2,700 mile nonstop?? Am I missing something?
Old Sep 28, 2006, 2:12 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by inthchips
I've searched this board and done some imaginary bookings on the website and most of my attempts indicate the SEA-CUN nonstop to have no meal in First? Is that right? A 2,700 mile nonstop?? Am I missing something?
Meal listings are missing from all flights right now. I assume you'll receive a hot meal on a flight of this length.
Old Sep 28, 2006, 3:31 pm

Originally Posted by inthchips
Check after the first of the month. We had some kind of glitch but should be working again after the 1st.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.