George D. Bagley Announces Retirement

Old Sep 13, 2005, 7:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Diamond - Hertz PC - Marriott Titanium - IHG Ambassador
George D. Bagley Announces Retirement

Alaska's Executive VP of Operations has announced his retirement at the end of this year.

Press Release

He's been with AS / QX for 22 years. Most recently earning $349,000 annually.

I wish him well in retirement and hope he enjoys the time spent golfing and boating.

Junkie-
Old Sep 14, 2005, 1:52 am

Originally Posted by Junkie
Alaska's Executive VP of Operations has announced his retirement at the end of this year.

Press Release

He's been with AS / QX for 22 years. Most recently earning $349,000 annually.

I wish him well in retirement and hope he enjoys the time spent golfing and boating.

Junkie-
Is this thread to draw attention to the fact that a long term executive is retiring? Or is this supposed to be another Exec's make too much thread? Don't really understand the relevance.
Old Sep 14, 2005, 7:41 am

Programs: UA 1k, AA Plt, MR Lifetime Plat & Amb
Originally Posted by johnp012001
Is this thread to draw attention to the fact that a long term executive is retiring? Or is this supposed to be another Exec's make too much thread? Don't really understand the relevance.
Why not both? Or why not Junkie is pointing out the operations may get better?

On time arrival / departure is a metric Operations lives by so this would be relevant to more then just Fredmartins.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.