Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn Quintuple AS Miles with Thrifty

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2002, 7:05 pm
Original Poster

Earn Quintuple AS Miles with Thrifty

Thrifty is offering Mileage Plan members Double Mileage Plan Miles for every 2-day minimum car rental in the US between August 12, 2002 and November 15, 2002. Plus, if you book your Thrifty rental through the below link, using PC code TPL2, you’ll receive Triple Miles in addition to the Double miles—works out to 250 miles per day, up to 7 days.. After 7 days, mileage earned is 50 miles per rental day. Bonus miles apply to compact cars and above.

Found this offer and link at the bottom of the e-mail confirmation on an AS on-line booking I made today. Haven’t seen it anywhere else yet.

http://www.thrifty.com/alldouble.asp...e&promocd=tpl2
Old Sep 1, 2002, 3:43 pm

Location: you can't affordably get there (anywhere) from here (central MT)
the link says:

[These triple miles are in addition to the double mile offer if booked through the confirmation email reservation link from Alaska to Thrifty].

Where to find the "confirmation email reservation from Alaska to Thrifty", please?

Thanks!

------------------
pray for peace!
Old Sep 1, 2002, 6:52 pm

Programs: Alaska 75K United 1K
I would be highly interested to know as well!
Thanks!

------------------
Old Sep 1, 2002, 11:59 pm
Original Poster

The above link IS the e-mail reservation link from Alaska to Thrifty. The page it takes you to is the input form for the Quintuple deal. There were no other links on my reservation confirmation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.