Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

AA Gold Status - What Does it Get You on AS

Old Apr 2, 2024, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott

If you have Gold status in the American AAdvantage Program, it gets you access to "preferred" seating on AA - i.e. regular seating toward the front of the plane but with standard legroom. My understanding is that if you have MVP status with AS, you also get access to preferred seating. So my question is whether Gold status on AA gets you preferred seating on AS. Thanks.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 11:51 am

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by JerryFF
If you have Gold status in the American AAdvantage Program, it gets you access to "preferred" seating on AA - i.e. regular seating toward the front of the plane but with standard legroom. My understanding is that if you have MVP status with AS, you also get access to preferred seating. So my question is whether Gold status on AA gets you preferred seating on AS. Thanks.
AAdvantage status benefits on Alaska Airlines − AAdvantage program − American Airlines
Old Apr 2, 2024, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
Thanks so much.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 11:57 am

Programs: Costco Club
https://googlethatforyou.com?q=aa%20...%20on%20alaska
ual744777sta likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.