Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Will they do another Fast Track to Elite promo like they did in 2023?

Will they do another Fast Track to Elite promo like they did in 2023?

Old Jan 29, 2024, 5:15 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
No word on fast track but they are granting double EQM's for all revenue flights in February (not if X gets this).
Old Jan 29, 2024, 11:38 pm

Programs: UA AS
Slightly offtopic: does anyone know whether I can join fast track promo twice? I did it with my previous employer 2 years ago and was told that it's only allowed once. But now I'm with a new employer who also happen to have this promo
Old Jan 30, 2024, 7:21 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium (LT Silver), UA Silver, AS MVP
Originally Posted by idkfa
Slightly offtopic: does anyone know whether I can join fast track promo twice? I did it with my previous employer 2 years ago and was told that it's only allowed once. But now I'm with a new employer who also happen to have this promo
I was told by a customer service employee that it's once per company per lifetime, but they didn't sound very sure of themselves. You might just have to try it.
Old Jan 30, 2024, 10:33 am

Programs: UA AS
Originally Posted by mtxing
I was told by a customer service employee that it's once per company per lifetime, but they didn't sound very sure of themselves. You might just have to try it.
Thanks! I know for sure that it doesn't work multiple times for the same company (tried with 2 years interval, second time didn't work). But with two different companies...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.