Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Seattle Kraken Promotion: 32% Off AS Flight to Random Destination if Team Scores 5

Seattle Kraken Promotion: 32% Off AS Flight to Random Destination if Team Scores 5

Old Oct 20, 2023, 9:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Costco Club

Not sure I'm getting this properly, hopefully someone can sum it up?

https://www.alaskaair.com/content/de...iEJCznmKt58xYc
Old Oct 20, 2023, 9:59 am
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

I hope they are winning 4-2 late in the third and score an empty net goal.
Old Oct 20, 2023, 10:25 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dayone
I hope they are winning 4-2 late in the third and score an empty net goal.
They scored 7 last night and therefore there is a 32% off promotion to DEN and HDN if booked by 1159pm tonight for travel after Nov 1
Karen714 likes this.
Old Oct 20, 2023, 10:59 am

Originally Posted by StevenSeagalFan
They scored 7 last night and therefore there is a 32% off promotion to DEN and HDN if booked by 1159pm tonight for travel after Nov 1
Does travel have to originate in SEA/PAI or does the discount valid starting in DEN/HDN?
Old Oct 20, 2023, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dayone
Does travel have to originate in SEA/PAI or does the discount valid starting in DEN/HDN?
The promo code for this latest one is KRAKENSKI and I'm not sure if you have to originate from SEA, here are the Ts&Cs:

Kraken Getaway Goals

About discount codes

Discount code terms

code:
KRAKENSKI
Valid for discount of 32% off coach base fare levels published at alaskaair.com. Fare basis code information can be found in the section entitled "View Fare and Baggage Rule" on the Itinerary and Price Summary page. Fare types that are ineligible for this discount may be lower than other fares with discount code applied. One discount allowed per reservation. Discount not valid on all fares, including but not limited to Mileage Plan Award Reservations, tour or contract fares, and many privately filed fares. Any Discount code value remaining after purchase is forfeited.

Reservations & Ticketing: Valid for new ticket purchases only at alaskaair.com. Discount code cannot be applied to tickets that have already been purchased and issued. Discount code is relinquished at time of ticketing and void for future purchases. Credit card required for purchase.

Passengers: Up to seven people per Discount code, traveling together and booked and ticketed at the same time in the same reservation and at the same fare.

Routes: Discount is valid for flights between Seattle International Airport (SEA) and/or Everett Paine Airport (PAE) and Denver International Airport (DEN) and/or Yampa Valley Regional Airport (HDN). Based on published fare routings and some cities may not be available.

Day of Week Restrictions: Flights to or from Denver (DEN) are valid for flights departing on Mondays through Thursdays, and Saturdays. Flights to or from from Yampa Valley (HDN) are valid for flights departing on Sundays, Wednesdays, or Saturdays only.

Advance Purchase: Per applicable fare rules.

Purchase By: 11:59 p.m. PT on October 20, 2023.

Travel Valid From: November 1, 2023.

Travel Complete: February 15, 2024.

Blackout Dates: November 15 - 28, 2023, December 14, 2023 to January 7, 2024.

Minimum & Maximum Stay: Per applicable fare rules.

Flights: Valid only on flights operated by Alaska Airlines, and flights operated on behalf of Alaska Airlines by Horizon Air and SkyWest. Not valid on codeshare flights.

Taxes, Fees and Surcharges: Passenger is responsible for all applicable taxes, fees, and surcharges, including checked baggage fees.

Combinability: Not valid with any other discounts, including Discount Codes, coupons, discount programs, MyAccount online discount, or other arrangements.

Changes and Refunds: Changes and refunds may be allowed per the applicable fare rule. Refunds or cancellation of itinerary will result in the forfeiture of the discount code. Once the 'Purchase By' date has passed, any changes will result in the forfeiture of the discount. Once issued, tickets are not transferable.

Mileage Plan: Mileage Plan credit applies and upgrades are allowed.

Transferability: Discount Codes may not be sold, bought, bartered, auctioned or collected in bulk. Any deemed by Alaska to have been distributed or acquired improperly will not be honored and traveler will be responsible for payment of full fare.

Additional Terms: All rules of alaskaair.com and the applicable published fare not mentioned within these terms and conditions apply.

Other: Discount Codes have no cash value and are not valid for travel. Lost or stolen Discount Codes cannot be replaced. Alaska has the final authority regarding Discount Code redemption. Travel is subject to Alaska's contract of carriage. Terms and conditions as written herein are final and cannot be changed by any statement or representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Alaska Airlines or issuing organization. Other restrictions may apply and Alaska reserves the right to suspend or change this offer without notice.
R_22
dayone and kalderlake like this.
Old Oct 20, 2023, 11:05 am

Is it just a coincidence that this is timed with the Sydney Powell plea deal? (har)
notquiteaff likes this.
Old Oct 20, 2023, 12:28 pm

Programs: United MM, Alaska MVP, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat
They are giving you a discount to fly after a team wins in Climate Pledge Arena! Oh the irony!
Old Oct 20, 2023, 1:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
I didn't attempt to look at the "official Seattle Kraken social media accounts" since my online persona only exists on LinkedIn and FT, but the discount code had not shown up on their website an hour or so after the game ended

Originally Posted by buzglyd
They are giving you a discount to fly after a team wins in Climate Pledge Arena! Oh the irony!
you win FT today!
Old Oct 20, 2023, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by buzglyd
is it even more ironic that the Climate Pledge naming rights is just amazon?
Old Oct 20, 2023, 6:59 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but when I enter the discount code it doesnt discount anything.
Old Oct 20, 2023, 7:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by jsguyrus
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but when I enter the discount code it doesnt discount anything.
T&C are very restrictive...
Old Oct 20, 2023, 11:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by beckoa
T&C are very restrictive...
mostly day of week and blackout dates

just used the code to price a SEA<>DEN turn (evening of Wed 13 Dec, $165)

SEA-SAN-HDN/ HDN-SAN-SEA (an all-day trip on Wed 31 Jan) is $293
Old Oct 21, 2023, 3:03 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Gold
5+ goals happened 24 times in 2022 season, so there should be lots of opportunity.
Old Oct 21, 2023, 4:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by EkekoBWI
5+ goals happened 24 times in 2022 season, so there should be lots of opportunity.
It's 5 goals at home. Road games don't count.
Old Oct 21, 2023, 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by EkekoBWI
The winning NHL team averages about 3.5 goals per game.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.