Spend $10K on AS Visa, Get 10K RDM

Old Jun 1, 2023, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Alaska MVP Gold
Spend $10K on AS Visa, Get 10K RDM

Email from Mileage Plan at 11am PDT today:

Get more bang for your buck with this limited-time offer!Just register between June 1 and July 31, 2023 and spend $10,000 or more on purchases with your Alaska Airlines Visa® card between June 1 and November 30, 2023.

Offer applies to card ending in XXXX.

Earn 10,000 bonus miles in addition to the miles you already
earn on purchases when you use your card.
Then, after registering:
Please allow one calendar day for the Retail Promotional offer to become active. Transactions completed today are not guaranteed to post to the promotional offer.

I wonder if this will double dip with the current "Spend $10K on AS Visa, Get 2,000 EQM" promotion; thread at https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alas...2-000-eqm.html
Old Jun 1, 2023, 2:44 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AS MVP Gold 100K, Hilton Diamond(Amex), Marriott Platinum
I read through the T&C’s and didn’t see anything referencing other promotions.
Old Jun 1, 2023, 3:58 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
Not a huge reward, but not too hard to hit either thankfully. Signed up!
leroix and anteater like this.
Old Jun 1, 2023, 4:25 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Only got the email for one of my cards.
Old Jun 1, 2023, 5:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by RAD_PDX
Only got the email for one of my cards.
I got it on my personal card, but no email for my business card. My +1 got it on the personal card, too.

It should stack with the EQM promo. Not likely that I will need or benefit from that, but 2+X AS miles makes things like tax payments at least semi-profitable. And maybe, just maybe, BofA is going to have a 3X day again in November (unless this is meant to be a replacement for that offer from last year).
Old Jun 2, 2023, 3:50 pm

Programs: AS 100K
Unique link or generic with email/account reg? If the later, please post a link.
Old Jun 2, 2023, 4:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by imaflyertalkuserwow
Unique link or generic with email/account reg? If the later, please post a link.
It’s a link that encodes the account or credit card number and registers with one click on the button in the email.
Old Jun 2, 2023, 5:25 pm

Programs: AS 100K
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
It’s a link that encodes the account or credit card number and registers with one click on the button in the email.
Thanks
Old Jun 2, 2023, 9:50 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HA Plat
Originally Posted by Mehdron
I wonder if this will double dip with the current "Spend $10K on AS Visa, Get 2,000 EQM" promotion; thread at https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alas...2-000-eqm.html
Seems like a sweetener for the earlier promo. Maybe it wasn't getting the uptake they were looking for.
Old Jun 2, 2023, 10:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

unlike the other one this seems to cap bonus at 10k...
Old Jun 3, 2023, 3:43 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG 100K, IHG Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
I got it on my personal card, but no email for my business card. My +1 got it on the personal card, too.
Same here. Got it for my personal card. No email for my business cards though.
Old Jun 3, 2023, 10:49 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Club 49, Global Entry, National Emerald Club, Hilton Silver
I didn’t get the email, but I’m not too worried about it since I already signed up for the EQM one, which I feel is much more valuable.
Old Jun 3, 2023, 11:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by AKLifetimeFlyer
I didn’t get the email, but I’m not too worried about it since I already signed up for the EQM one, which I feel is much more valuable.
Well, it’s 10k miles you aren’t getting if you are not targeted. For me it would make putting non-bonused spend on the AS card a lot more palatable.
Boraxo likes this.
Old Jun 4, 2023, 6:07 pm

Programs: Alaska airlines 100k
Have not /. Did not receive this promotion opportunity. Hoping that I will as summer family travel season is approaching
Old Sep 20, 2023, 9:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Has anyone gotten their 10k bonus yet?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.