Wiki Posts
Search

Seat Selection on Qantas Award Ticket

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2023, 9:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM
Seat Selection on Qantas Award Ticket

I am flying Alaska for the first time, booked SEA-BUR using Qantas points, on economy T fare. How can I go about selecting a seat? It will not let me on the Qantas website, and I am having trouble pulling up the flight confirmation on the Alaska website.

Last edited by Crossinator; Jan 26, 2023 at 10:00 am Reason: More info
Old Jan 26, 2023, 10:28 am

Qantas and Alaska use different reservation systems. Qantas should provide the confirmation number for Alaska. Alaska's confirmation codes are all letters since they use Sabre. Qantas uses Amadeus and uses both letters and numbers.

Once you get Alaska's confirmation code from Qantas you should be able to login to Alaska's website and get a seat assignment.
Crossinator and navydevildoc like this.
Old Jan 26, 2023, 9:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Can also call AS to get the conf code. Just feed agent your flight details.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.