Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Just Missing 75K

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2022, 8:40 am

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Originally Posted by 57skibird
I'm AS 75K and the whole trip was biz class paid thru BA. On AA, SFO-DAL-FCO. On BA, FCO-LHR-SFO.

I'm going to try to calculate again and call AS back just in case. Figuring out how AS calculates isn't easy to me. They show Miles, Bonus, and Total. I got 25,078 in Bonus column going there and 24,396 coming back. Is that all EQM? I'm not sure.

Yep, I flunked math on this assignment for sure. Can't tell you how many times I've searched for "how to calculate AS miles."
Even if the agent did the math wrong, AS wouldn't award you 75K because of their agent's mistake on the phone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.