Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Condor with Alaska miles—-lounge access?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2022, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club, AS Airlines Mileage Plan

We have business class seats on the Condor flight SEA to Frankfurt in late August. Do we have lounge access with this and if so, what lounge?

Also, do they have their own check-in desk now? At the south end of the terminal along with the other international airlines?

thanks for your help.
Old Jul 10, 2022, 10:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by enzian
We have business class seats on the Condor flight SEA to Frankfurt in late August. Do we have lounge access with this and if so, what lounge?
https://www.condor.com/us/fly-enjoy/...ss-lounges.jsp

(no guarantee that the info is accurate; when I last checked FRA they listed a LH lounge that had been closed for many months)

If you are hoping to get into an AS lounge, probably not going to happen since DE isn’t in OneWorld. I recently tried at the N lounge and posted about it here.
Old Jul 10, 2022, 10:48 am

Programs: Alaska 100K (aka OWS)
One of my kids returned from Venice yesterday on Condor J and had lounge access both ways, much to his delight. They use the LH lounge in FRA.
Old Jul 11, 2022, 5:43 pm

Programs: Alaska Gold 100k
Originally Posted by QT31415
One of my kids returned from Venice yesterday on Condor J and had lounge access both ways, much to his delight. They use the LH lounge in FRA.
We flew back yesterday from FRA/PDX and the Condor site said we could use any of three LH lounges in FRA but when I tried we only had access to the business lounge, near B24. It’s big and had lots of food and booze, so worth it.
notquiteaff likes this.
Old Jul 11, 2022, 6:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by Waitlisted
We flew back yesterday from FRA/PDX and the Condor site said we could use any of three LH lounges in FRA but when I tried we only had access to the business lounge, near B24. It’s big and had lots of food and booze, so worth it.
I assume the flight departed from somewhere in the mid-40s of the B concourse? Our departed from B48, so the lounge

Departure Hall B, after the security checkpoint, near Gates B44-48

listed on the Condor website sounded like the perfect location. The agent at a nearby Senator lounge told us it had been closed for over a year and sent us to B24, which indeed is a nice lounge. But the trek back and forth cut into our lounging time.
Old Jul 11, 2022, 10:17 pm

Programs: Alaska Gold 100k
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
I assume the flight departed from somewhere in the mid-40s of the B concourse? Our departed from B48, so the lounge

Departure Hall B, after the security checkpoint, near Gates B44-48

listed on the Condor website sounded like the perfect location. The agent at a nearby Senator lounge told us it had been closed for over a year and sent us to B24, which indeed is a nice lounge. But the trek back and forth cut into our lounging time.
Same…. The CSA at that lounge wouldn’t let us in. She said that was a “senator” lounge for first class and top tier star alliance members only.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.