Search

Merge Alaska Air Mileage Plan accounts

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2022, 2:00 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Merge Alaska Air Mileage Plan accounts

Hi,

I signed up recently for a Business BoA card, and for whatever reason they assigned me a new account which has ow 60k miles, while my main one has the balance (~190k). Is there any ways to merge them together? Trying to get a hold on Mileage Plan but their lines are super busy. Also, I cannot retrieve my new account online, although when I phone in the automatic system does recognize my number (which incidentally is different from my original account's).
Old Jun 18, 2022, 2:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by catawiki1
Hi,

I signed up recently for a Business BoA card, and for whatever reason they assigned me a new account which has ow 60k miles, while my main one has the balance (~190k). Is there any ways to merge them together? Trying to get a hold on Mileage Plan but their lines are super busy. Also, I cannot retrieve my new account online, although when I phone in the automatic system does recognize my number (which incidentally is different from my original account's).
Perhaps try to email them at [email protected] or https://www.alaskaair.com/content/mi...t-mileage-plan
philemer likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 1:14 am

Programs: AS MVPG 100K
The same thing happened to me. If you can not reach Mileage Plan Customer Care, then you can use CHAT. A Mileage Plan CC agent should be able to merge those accounts for you. It will takes a few days for the new account to show the correct mile.
catawiki1 likes this.
Old Jun 20, 2022, 10:17 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Thichbay
The same thing happened to me. If you can not reach Mileage Plan Customer Care, then you can use CHAT. A Mileage Plan CC agent should be able to merge those accounts for you. It will takes a few days for the new account to show the correct mile.
Thanks! I am trying the Twitter route as someone suggested and will report back well.
Old Jun 20, 2022, 9:02 pm

Programs: AS100K, AS Lounge+, Marriott Plat, SBUXG, GE, Costco Exec, Amazon Prime, Nat Parks Yearly Pass
Just received my statement… same thing happened to me. I’m absolutely sure I used my 20-something-year-old MP number when I signed up for the biz account. Anyone have luck with the chat or twit route?
Old Jun 20, 2022, 9:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
This happened to me last year. Took a minute on the phone for them to merge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.