Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Alaska and BoA Renew Co-Brand Credit Card Agreement

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alaska and BoA Renew Co-Brand Credit Card Agreement

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2022, 3:59 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

I don't expect much change to Saver restrictions for anyone.
Old Jul 16, 2022, 9:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Meanwhile, the most lucrative credit EVAR appeared in my AS BofA Visa AmeriDeals. 2% off a single grocery purchase, $5 max. I'm going to score a cool $1.40 or so for this one. Almost worth the annual fee!
notquiteaff and mildfrequence like this.
Old Jul 16, 2022, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Meanwhile, the most lucrative credit EVAR appeared in my AS BofA Visa AmeriDeals. 2% off a single grocery purchase, $5 max. I'm going to score a cool $1.40 or so for this one. Almost worth the annual fee!
Yeah, ridiculous. I currently get 5X for groceries on my Chase Hyatt and UA Explorer cards (plus 2000 UA miles if I spend $600 this quarter). Guess which card isn’t in my wallet or default in Google Pay.
Old Jul 16, 2022, 1:05 pm

Programs: AS, AA, BA, HH Gold, Marriott Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
Yeah, ridiculous. I currently get 5X for groceries on my Chase Hyatt and UA Explorer cards (plus 2000 UA miles if I spend $600 this quarter). Guess which card isn’t in my wallet or default in Google Pay.
Not to mention that the OP in the thread quoted something about finding a way to add more value to the card in the second half of this year. The elimination of AL day pass sales in the three primary AS airports has already watered it down. So first they have to get the value back to where it was before they can actually increase it…
notquiteaff and Arsene Wenger like this.
Old Jul 17, 2022, 1:42 am

Programs: DL 1MM Annual Silver,AS 100K 22-24, AS 75K 15-21
Originally Posted by flytoeat
A premium card that includes lounge access and allows a first class companion fare - to compete with Delta's AMEX Reserve
A big fat NO.

Knowing overcrowding within Delta Skyclub and new rules restricting access only within 3 hour of Delta flight, I wouldn’t want Alaska to diminish the value of my Alaska lounge membership.
Jiburi
WillTravel4Food likes this.
Old Jul 17, 2022, 6:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by jiburi
A big fat NO.

Knowing overcrowding within Delta Skyclub and new rules restricting access only within 3 hour of Delta flight, I wouldn’t want Alaska to diminish the value of my Alaska lounge membership.
Jiburi
There already is a card that does this. It’s just not something AS is co-branding, it’s an AA card.

https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/ci...ve-credit-card

Admiral’s Club membership = admission to Alaska Lounge on AA/AS flights.

The barn door is already wide open on this one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.