Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

AS Launches First-Ever Flight Subscription Service (Flight Pass) in CA, AZ, NV and UT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AS Launches First-Ever Flight Subscription Service (Flight Pass) in CA, AZ, NV and UT

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2023, 5:46 pm

Programs: AS 75k, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Just tried using the promo code and it's saying it's invalid. Code is good til 3/8 so I don't know why it isn't working. Anyone else run into this issue? Currently on hold with AS trying to get through to someone who can help but hold times are long and I'll need to HUCA pretty soon as I gotta get outta here. Also in the checkout it says they're not accepting Amex
Really wish AS would hurry up and fix their IT issues...
olouie likes this.
Old Mar 6, 2023, 6:12 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100k, UA Silver, AC P25k, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by ssk244
Just tried using the promo code and it's saying it's invalid. Code is good til 3/8 so I don't know why it isn't working. Anyone else run into this issue? Currently on hold with AS trying to get through to someone who can help but hold times are long and I'll need to HUCA pretty soon as I gotta get outta here. Also in the checkout it says they're not accepting Amex
Really wish AS would hurry up and fix their IT issues...
type in your Amex anyway. It works. I think it’s just a ploy to reduce Amex transactions which are a higher fee.

i have mine on my Amex no problem.

this is managed and purchases are through carvelo a third party airline product/software company.
ssk244 likes this.
Old Mar 10, 2023, 12:12 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100k, UA Silver, AC P25k, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
IF you are doing a day trip.....and they cancel your flights due to the SFO weather.....but made the booking as part of last month's credit...will they give you a credit in kind? or you are SOL? they give you your taxes back and lose the credit?
samosa likes this.
Old Nov 5, 2023, 2:28 pm

Programs: AA Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, AS 75k
About 18 months in to using flight pass, I have saved money, but also technically broken even due to the fact that I mistakenly forgot to book a flight during the right dates so it expired.

I have also had lots of issues with changing and cancelling flights due to people not being trained. I had one call on a weekend early am when I asked (after greeting and giving my name) “is this flight pass reservations” and she kept saying “how can I help you” and I kept asking because I thought she could not hear. Turns out she then said “flight pass is another company this is Alaska” and I said “ok, could you transfer me to the flight pass team” and she said again, “how can I help you” clearly she was not in the mood.

I hung up and got her again until the 3rd try. This time I was assisted and got the job done. But the fact that you have to speak only to a certain team with limited hours makes it hard.

So anyways— just curious if anyone has pulled the plug, and what happens to existing reservations etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.