Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

What Will Alaska Airlines Be Serving in First Class on Your Flight? (2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What Will Alaska Airlines Be Serving in First Class on Your Flight? (2022)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2022, 5:54 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
Odd veggie choice when there are so many other choices like asparagus, green beans with bacon bits, corn in a butter garlic sauce, etc.
Was plain asparagus a mistype?
PDXPremier likes this.
Old Nov 24, 2022, 3:00 pm

Programs: AS MVP
As525 lax-sea 11/24/22

Absolutely awful “breakfast bagel” this morning.

Worst breakfast sandwich I’ve had in years. Posted it to Twitter, and they sent me a voucher to my email before we landed.
Old Nov 24, 2022, 3:16 pm

Programs: Yes
Originally Posted by northwesterner
Absolutely awful “breakfast bagel” this morning.

Worst breakfast sandwich I’ve had in years. Posted it to Twitter, and they sent me a voucher to my email before we landed.
I've had this entree on prior flights and it was deliciously adequate, though not hearty. What made your particular entree absolutely awful?
chrisny2 likes this.
Old Nov 25, 2022, 12:31 pm

Programs: AS MVP
Originally Posted by anteater
I've had this entree on prior flights and it was deliciously adequate, though not hearty. What made your particular entree absolutely awful?
It literally was one fried egg with tomato sauce on a not very good bagel.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 8:09 pm

Programs: AS 75K (OW), SK Silver (*A), UR, MR

Hawaiian Shoyu Chicken
Shoyu-ginger glazed chicken topped with a dried pineapple crumble, purple sweet potato fritter, spiced sautéed spinach & roasted pineapple with a coconut green curry sauce 👍

UrInMySeat likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 9:27 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold75, United Mileageplus
Eastbound transcon dinner

Upgraded at check-in on the afternoon flight to Boston

AS736, SEA-BOS
3:40PM-11:59PM
737-900ER, 3F
11/27/22

I love traveling around the holidays - all the elite lines are short and upgrades are easy! Even better, I got my first PDB on Alaska in at least five years! Now we just need hot towels

pre-order was available, no screenshot but choices were cheese plate, Kalbi beef, or mushroom risotto. I went with the beef - we hit some turbulence over Billings which kept it in the oven for 10-15 minutes longer than usual, which probably was why it was fairly dry and tough, but the flavor was good.

Salt and Straw offered after the meal, and a snack basket offered before arrival
Old Dec 6, 2022, 9:43 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Club 49, Global Entry, National Emerald Club, Hilton Silver
No PDBs for Me

Flew AS 860 in F on Sunday. Had a 5am wake up as I had to drive from Kahana to OGG for an 8AM takeoff. I decided to forgo coffee that early, “I’ll just grab a Starbucks at the airport” I thought. After getting gas on Dairy Road, dropping the car off, and checking a bag, I was through TSA Pre at about 7:10. I get upstairs and see the Starbucks line is about 35 to 40 people deep. There were also morning UA and WN flights departing apparently. I decided to skip the Starbucks and figured I’d get a pre-departure coffee in a paper cup. It was only 3 rows of F, how hard could it be to get a coffee? Well, it was not to be, only the awful Box Water was offered. By the time we taxied, gained altitude, and beverage service started it was about 9:30 before I got so much as a drop of coffee. That’s 4.5 hours of awake time without coffee. Needless to say my body was not happy. I then had the unfortunate experience of eating the egg scramble, one of the worst breakfasts I’ve ever had.
Old Dec 7, 2022, 1:04 pm

Programs: AS MVP 100K, UA PremEx-MM
Starbucks is usually insane in the morning. I would probably beg the FA for coffee. The crew generally wants java first thing so they have probably made some anyway.

Originally Posted by AKLifetimeFlyer
Flew AS 860 in F on Sunday. Had a 5am wake up as I had to drive from Kahana to OGG for an 8AM takeoff. I decided to forgo coffee that early, “I’ll just grab a Starbucks at the airport” I thought. After getting gas on Dairy Road, dropping the car off, and checking a bag, I was through TSA Pre at about 7:10. I get upstairs and see the Starbucks line is about 35 to 40 people deep. There were also morning UA and WN flights departing apparently. I decided to skip the Starbucks and figured I’d get a pre-departure coffee in a paper cup. It was only 3 rows of F, how hard could it be to get a coffee? Well, it was not to be, only the awful Box Water was offered. By the time we taxied, gained altitude, and beverage service started it was about 9:30 before I got so much as a drop of coffee. That’s 4.5 hours of awake time without coffee. Needless to say my body was not happy. I then had the unfortunate experience of eating the egg scramble, one of the worst breakfasts I’ve ever had.
pcoll likes this.
Old Dec 7, 2022, 3:17 pm

Programs: AA Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, AS 75k
Originally Posted by AKLifetimeFlyer
On my flight today was actually offered a PDB for the first time in years on AS (only coffee). 7 am departure from SNA.
Old Dec 7, 2022, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by northwesterner
It literally was one fried egg with tomato sauce on a not very good bagel.
What an odd choice for a breakfast bagel sandwich...can't think of any breakfast sandwich I've ever had with tomato sauce. Bacon, Sausage, and/or a slice of Tillamook Cheddar would be seem to be "better" options.
Old Dec 7, 2022, 5:25 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
What an odd choice for a breakfast bagel sandwich...can't think of any breakfast sandwich I've ever had with tomato sauce. Bacon, Sausage, and/or a slice of Tillamook Cheddar would be seem to be "better" options.
PDXP....ever had Shakshuka? Eggs in Purgatory? Not sandwiches, but eggs and tomatoes certainly get along well together.
chrisny2, NoLaGent, samosa and 1 others like this.
Old Dec 7, 2022, 9:47 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Buffalo Trace in place of Woodford on SAN-PDX tonight.
Old Dec 8, 2022, 2:23 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold (ex-75K), Bonvoy Titanium, Recovering United 1K
Originally Posted by Kurt
Starbucks is usually insane in the morning. I would probably beg the FA for coffee. The crew generally wants java first thing so they have probably made some anyway.
I'm not sure when exactly during the pandemic they started, but my frequent airport Starbucks locations now allow you to order ahead on the app. A few months ago, after seeing the long line I was cursing the fact that they didn't offer mobile orders, when I saw the magical sign for mobile pick up. I now order when I'm about 5 minutes out and it's waiting for me. So nice! Looked at the OGG store page and it said they offer mobile ordering, but I've not been there recently.
Kurt likes this.
Old Dec 9, 2022, 5:30 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
PDXP....ever had Shakshuka? Eggs in Purgatory? Not sandwiches, but eggs and tomatoes certainly get along well together.
I first had Shakshuka on an AS flight in F a few months back. A very good meal! Now I make it at home when I have the time. Very tasty and not hard to make.
TheBeerHunter and samosa like this.
Old Dec 9, 2022, 5:33 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
I am booked on AS 682 SEA-DEN early next week. No chance for the UG. No option for a breakfast sandwich or cheese plae in Y, PE. Snack boxes, popcorn, chocolate are all AS is offering.
samosa likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.