Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

What Will Alaska Airlines Be Serving in First Class on Your Flight? (2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What Will Alaska Airlines Be Serving in First Class on Your Flight? (2022)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2022, 3:49 pm

Programs: Alaska Tanzanite 100K
Originally Posted by trektheusa
Dear god, now I have to watch that show again today.

"stooopid, you soo stooopid"

I wonder what Alaska was serving in F back when UHF was in the theaters?
Old Oct 2, 2022, 5:49 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott T
ORD-SFO Dinner

Managed to get the only upgrade at the gate with my AA EVIP status, in the front of the cabin after a long time, this was a new 737 MAX. First impressions about the hard product are actually pretty good, the seat is one of the most comfortable domestic F ones except the lay flats, wifi was pretty fast, and leg room was sufficient for a 6'3".

Now to the food piece - choices were the chicken entree and the grains bowl, no menus were handed out but the FA showed the pictures on his tablet, ended up picking the chicken and have to say it is one of the better domestic F entrees I have seen post Covid.

All the good experience came to a scratch halt when we landed at SFO, they made us wait for almost 2 hours to get a gate, excuse given by the captain was staff shortage, when we finally got into the terminal it look like a ghost town, either it's standard corporate greed and not scheduling more crews , or it's the ongoing great resignations junior cousin - great call in sick on the weekend.

Chicken entree
Carfield and sltlyamusd like this.
Old Oct 4, 2022, 6:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
On the redeye SEA ANC/FAI departing after 10 pm, does AS offer any meals in F?
Old Oct 5, 2022, 7:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pcoll
UPDATE
SEA/ LAX
No nuts, just 1 drink service.
1 tray service .
No snack basket offered.
One note…cookie was barely warmed and great. This is a good way to serve cookie. No mess ensued.

Very generous portion of pork for the sandwich. Warmed and good. Added balsamic dressing to bread / lettuce to sandwich.

One tray service. I brought limes from Lounge. First time for Aviation gin.
I had the same pre-order options for last night's AS1150 SEA-BUR flight, except when the FA was taking orders it sounded like she was telling people it was a turkey sandwich.

All came out on tray together (including drink orders and cookie). I got the miso salad, but had left my spicy sauce packets on another flight so only had the supplied dressing, which is ok, but I'd like a little extra Sriracha on it.

FA did do drink refills and the snack basket came out after trays were picked up, which I haven't seen in a while.
Old Oct 5, 2022, 9:21 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold75, United Mileageplus
Transcon Dinner

New menu for westbound dinner, I’m quite happy since I didn't much like the chili chicken

AS1049 BOS-SAN

Old Oct 7, 2022, 10:46 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG,

Headed to SEA-LIH.
I pre-selected sweet potato hash which is no longer available for selection. Unfortunately I suspect I will be served the pumpkin. Food choices on AS are so odd.
Entrees

Fruit & Cheese Plate

It’s an all-star cast for our Fruit & Cheese plate. Beecher’s® Flagship cheese, Tillamook® sharp cheddar and brie, Partners® crackers, and finished with a Seattle Chocolate truffle.
Complimentary
SelectShow details

Pumpkin Apple Hash with Roasted Pork

Braised seasoned pork shoulder, served over an roasted apple and root vegetable hash, and a cage free poached egg. topped with pumpkin salsa and toasted pepita seeds.
Complimentary
SelectShow details

Romesco and Egg Crepe

Creamy cage free scrambled eggs with chives stuffed crepes. topped with Romesco sauce, toasted coconut and fresh scallions.
Complimentary
SelectShow detailsCurrently unavailable

Sweet Potato Hash with Roasted Pork

Braised seasoned pork shoulder served over a sweet potato hash. accompanied with a cage free poached egg. topped with a tropical fruit salsa, togarashi, and fresh scallions.
Complimentary
Old Oct 7, 2022, 11:48 am

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
^ weird with the double hash options, I’d bet that’s an error.
TheBeerHunter likes this.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 12:00 pm

OCTOBER 2022 | SEATTLE TO HONOLULU | AS 129

The steak was sensational. I can’t recall the last time I had such a great steak in the skies. Perfectly cooked and tender. Really appreciate the curated menus on flights to the Hawaiian islands. 🌴🌺
sltlyamusd, 985X and markiedawg like this.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 4:19 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
AS 992, 10/7, CMH-SEA, 5:05 pm depart

Grain Bowl (Autumn Squash?) or Roasted Chili Chicken. I did the chicken again. Pics upthread. Only difference this time is that the chicken had no asparagus. Chicken was a tad dryer but farro/quinoa and sweet potatoes were better. No nuts was the worst part of this trip.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 5:59 pm

Programs: AS 100K, AA Gold, IC Diamond AMB, HH Diamond
What date do the new menus take effect?

Does anyone know what date the new menus go into effect? I have a new breakfast menu on a HI outbound next Wednesday, but the return is still showing the same items we’ve had available for the last several months.
Old Oct 8, 2022, 2:52 pm

Programs: AA EP, Marriott Gold
had the flat iron steak SFO to HNL 10/1 as well. really enjoyed the meal! and the crew was amazing. wish they had more of the sparkling wine though..had to switch to white wine after I drank it all :P
Robert and anteater like this.
Old Oct 8, 2022, 10:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Robert
OCTOBER 2022 | SEATTLE TO HONOLULU | AS 129

The steak was sensational. I can’t recall the last time I had such a great steak in the skies. Perfectly cooked and tender. Really appreciate the curated menus on flights to the Hawaiian islands. 🌴🌺
That steak does look amazing although I generally don't think of putting pineapple on steak....maybe sauteed mushrooms? Also, those grains need to be swapped out for garlic mashed potatoes and it would be the perfect meal. I've flown MANY flights on AS in the F cabin and have yet to have ice cream--always a plated dessert or the warm cookies for me.
Old Oct 10, 2022, 11:51 am

SFO-PDX - 8pm departure

SEA-FLL - End October
Old Oct 11, 2022, 8:25 am

LAS - PDX 9:15 PM
PDB = Mimosa and water
Service = Nothing! Absolutely nothing! But I knew that was coming. Just the usual after hour services. Drinks and snack basket.
Old Oct 11, 2022, 8:28 am

Originally Posted by UAPremierExec
Dear god, now I have to watch that show again today.

"stooopid, you soo stooopid"

I wonder what Alaska was serving in F back when UHF was in the theaters?
It was probably a great meal!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.