Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

What Will Alaska Airlines Be Serving in First Class on Your Flight? (2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What Will Alaska Airlines Be Serving in First Class on Your Flight? (2022)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2022, 8:39 pm

Programs: AS MVP 100K, UA PremEx-MM
I thought PAE-PHX was over 1,100 miles and got more substantial food choices.

Available on all flights 1,100+ miles

Meal overview
Start your meal off with a fruit bowl or appetizer salad (depending on departure time), and choose between a hot entrée or our Fruit & Cheese Platter. Entrées offered may include an Autumn Squash Ancient Grain Bowl made with citrus marinated Tuscan kale, creamy ricotta, and sautéed zucchini and yellow squash. Lunch and dinner flights include mixed nuts and dessert.

Originally Posted by gold10829
Recent PAE-PHX trip
Alaska 312 (PAE-PHX)
Fire Braised Chicken Sandwich with Chocolate Chip Cookie
Old Jul 19, 2022, 6:35 am

Programs: AS 100K, AA Gold, IC Diamond AMB, HH Diamond
Options in F SJC-HNL next week:

Fruit & Cheese

Hawaiian Strata
Baked egg & Kings Hawaiian Sweet Bread strata with roasted red peppers, served alongside roasted tri-color potatoes and herb marinated cherry tomatoes

Hawaiian Kale Breeakfast Bowl
Roasted tri-color potatoes and grilled pineapple over a bed of garlic lemon-marinated Tuscan kale, topped with a cage-free poached egg, fresh cherry tomatoes and creamy feta cheese

Options in F HNL-SJC:

Fruit & Cheese

Hawaiian Shoyu Chicken
shoyu-ginger glazed chicken topped with a dried pineapple crumble, purple sweet potato fritter, spiced sautéed spinach & roasted pineapple with a coconut green curry sauce

Chickpea Teriyaki Bowl
Toasted chickpeas and brown rice, grilled pineapple and fresh heirloom tomatoes with a Teriyaki glaze, fried onions and a citrus crumble
chrisny2 likes this.
Old Jul 19, 2022, 4:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bar Alliance Gold
Pre-Order menu options for my SEA-DCA (28 July) and DCA-SEA (30 July) flights:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was actually looking forward to June's breakfast options, but I do love breakfast strata so fingers crossed!

Last edited by SEA_Tigger; Jul 19, 2022 at 6:12 pm
Old Jul 20, 2022, 4:22 pm

Programs: Delta Silver Medallion, BA Executive Blue, IHG Platinum Elite,Kimpton.

Upcoming SEA-PHX flight, anyone had the Tamarind Chicken ? Meal selection appears better than Delta.

Fruit & Cheese Plate

It’s an all-star cast for our Fruit & Cheese plate. Beecher’s® Flagship cheese, Tillamook® sharp cheddar and brie, Partners® crackers, and finished with a Seattle Chocolate truffle.
Complimentary
SelectShow details

Corn & Hominy Grain Bowl

Ancient grains cooked in a salsa verde, topped with a corn & hominy relish, basil-marinated grape tomatoes and cotija cheese
Complimentary
SelectShow details

Tamarind Chicken

Spiced chicken thigh paired with a sweet potato mash, roasted Caribbean vegetables, and topped with a tangy tamarind glaze
Complimentary
Old Jul 20, 2022, 4:45 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Originally Posted by SEA_Tigger
Pre-Order menu options for my SEA-DCA (28 July) and DCA-SEA (30 July) flights:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was actually looking forward to June's breakfast options, but I do love breakfast strata so fingers crossed!
These are the same options for AS 628 SEA-JFK flight tomorrow morning. I chose the Strata
Old Jul 22, 2022, 12:33 am

Programs: AS MVP75K
Someone had a trick to see the first class menu for a particular flight online. Anyone know how to do it?
Old Jul 22, 2022, 12:47 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by scklumb
Someone had a trick to see the first class menu for a particular flight online. Anyone know how to do it?
Seems to be available through Flight Status on the website.
pcoll likes this.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 1:48 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines 100K MVP, Oneworld Emerald, Marriott Titanium
The watermelon salad is delicious
GW McLintock likes this.
Old Jul 24, 2022, 12:58 am

I couldn't get the menu when I pre-ordered but I got the details from the flight status page.

AS527 7/21 SNA-SEA
Fruit & Cheese Plate
It’s an all-star cast for our Fruit & Cheese plate. Beecher’s® Flagship cheese, Tillamook® sharp cheddar and brie, Partners® crackers, and finished with a Seattle Chocolate truffle.
Apple Gouda Breakfast Sandwich
Warmed breakfast sandwich with an apple gouda chicken sausage, fried egg, and apple butter served on a Bistro Bun
Dragonfruit Kiwi Overnight Oats
Spiced buttermilk oatmeal, topped with fresh kiwi, dragonfruit, strawberries, and toasted flax & hemp seeds. Served chilled.

Got the sandwich.

Really delicious.

AS158 7/21 SEA-DAL
Fruit & Cheese Plate
Corn & Hominy Grain Bowl
Ancient grains cooked in a salsa verde, topped with a corn & hominy relish, basil-marinated grape tomatoes and cotija cheese
Tamarind Chicken
Spiced chicken thigh paired with a sweet potato mash, roasted Caribbean vegetables, and topped with a tangy tamarind glaze

Got the chicken.

Chicken needed some salt. Meal was served approximately 2 hours after takeoff. Cookie served after the meal.
Old Jul 24, 2022, 3:13 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
ANC-SFO

Corn and Hominy was OK. Tamarind Chicken was disgusting. My wife had one bite and that was it. I tried it and it tasted raw. Truly nasty. Salads not good either. Flight crew in F were very good (for once) so the one saving grace. AS food has really taken a turn for the worse.

SFO-ANC Cheese Plate was edible and that the best I ca say.
Old Jul 25, 2022, 7:02 pm

Originally Posted by TheBeerHunter
Options in F SJC-HNL next week:

Fruit & Cheese

Hawaiian Strata
Baked egg & Kings Hawaiian Sweet Bread strata with roasted red peppers, served alongside roasted tri-color potatoes and herb marinated cherry tomatoes

Hawaiian Kale Breeakfast Bowl
Roasted tri-color potatoes and grilled pineapple over a bed of garlic lemon-marinated Tuscan kale, topped with a cage-free poached egg, fresh cherry tomatoes and creamy feta cheese

Options in F HNL-SJC:

Fruit & Cheese

Hawaiian Shoyu Chicken
shoyu-ginger glazed chicken topped with a dried pineapple crumble, purple sweet potato fritter, spiced sautéed spinach & roasted pineapple with a coconut green curry sauce

Chickpea Teriyaki Bowl
Toasted chickpeas and brown rice, grilled pineapple and fresh heirloom tomatoes with a Teriyaki glaze, fried onions and a citrus crumble
Had the strata on the way to the islands today. Came with a side of thick and smoky bacon which isn’t mentioned in the online description. Yogurt was Ellenos, a nice upgrade but probably due to supply chain issues and not because AS is trying to serve us nicer food. This was tasty, especially for a breakfast option.

Sideways breakfast strata
Old Jul 25, 2022, 7:09 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Originally Posted by TheBeerHunter
Yogurt was Ellenos, a nice upgrade but probably due to supply chain issues and not because AS is trying to serve us nicer food. This was tasty, especially for a breakfast option.
Is Ellenos a rarity now? I feel like it was the norm when I was regularly flying AM trans cons a few months ago.
Old Jul 25, 2022, 7:47 pm

Programs: AS 100K
Ohh, what a difference 150miles makes!!

AS2328 SEA-LAX 1015am dep

Porcetta sandwich... Well stuffed hot half sadnwich with side salad. Cookie and snack basket passed a bit later (declined both)

AS923 PHX-SEA 759pm dep

Smoked chilli chicken served with cookie. No snack basket. A bit bland but salt helped. Chicken was moist!

Old Jul 25, 2022, 8:40 pm

Originally Posted by RAD_PDX
Is Ellenos a rarity now? I feel like it was the norm when I was regularly flying AM trans cons a few months ago.
Maybe it is the route? I’ve had Ellenos once to Hawaii (which I do at least once monthly). Usually it’s blueberry Chobani.
RAD_PDX likes this.
Old Jul 28, 2022, 10:33 pm

Programs: AS 100K
AS104 Jul 29 PHX-SEA 630pm dep.

Tamarind Chicken... It was great. Piece of chicken was huge... About 2in thick and it was flavored well. I think side veggies were missing. But whatever, I still enjoyed the meal. Choco chip Cookie offered later, Declined it, bring back the butter Pecan cookie!!! No snack basket. I'd get this meal Again. Neighbor got the same but her piece of chicken did not look big like what I was given.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.